• 87 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Re: dSLR Camera Basics
« Reply #80 on: October 23, 2011, 09:52:20 PM »
yeah thats life...we must accept the fact lolz
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyways. (Anonymous)" :) ;)

"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 23, 2011, 09:54:17 PM »
not my first time too Juan...Enjoy your day too
Not quite. You haven't traveled all the way to the altar! I've done it. Now, confronting inquisition. ;D ;)
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 10:03:42 PM by juan »

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://felix.boholano.net
« Reply #82 on: October 23, 2011, 10:03:44 PM »
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyways. (Anonymous)" :) ;)

surely...just enjoy it
"Good people are like wind. You cannot see what is inside thier hearts but you can always feel their goodness and sincerity"

http://felix.boholano.net

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 23, 2011, 10:04:18 PM »
Not quite. You haven't traveled all the way to the altar! I've done it. Now, confronting inquisition. ;D ;)
me either
"Good people are like wind. You cannot see what is inside thier hearts but you can always feel their goodness and sincerity"

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 26, 2011, 06:27:23 PM »
until when pa Mang Juan? kanang maglubog naka sa Nursing Home? lolz

Mang Juan? Nursing Home? These ring a bell!
Know your bigoted frens are lurking behind you, mate. Using you to discourage young girls. Like they used that poor young girl as bait. Just won't give up, will they? ??? Doesn’t worry me at all. Me not the one who’s patay-gutom.
They’re tired of living. So are you. What a miserable life an o/s Pinoy has in Saudi!  :(

“Since the death instinct exists in the heart of everything that lives, since we suffer from trying to repress it, since everything that lives longs for rest, let us unfasten the ties that bind us to life, let us cultivate our death wish, let us develop it, water it like a plant, let it grow unhindered. Suffering and fear are born from the repression of the death wish.” :) ;)
- Eugene Ionesco
Misery loves company. Understand the bitternessand the moronic disdain for my style . Feel sorry for all of you. :(
You disappeared for quite a while. Why? What made you come back? Just curious to know, that’s all. Not that me care. Hehehe.

2 things man crave most in life are money and sex.
For me, money no longer hold the same fascination and urgency they once had. Willing to give all to a poor but deserving young Pinay. Di mana nako madala sa la-ing kalibutan.
As for sex, having lots of it. Payment for tutoring young o/s uni coeds desperate to secure pr in this lucky country. The joy of living in a highly promiscuous society. Hehehe.

:) ;)
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 09:08:07 PM by juan »

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #85 on: October 26, 2011, 08:37:20 PM »
talaga? as in inject? kya pala woww...

naay nag suggest na mag inject ko ug glutha kay more effective pero haven't tried gyud

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 28, 2011, 09:28:05 PM »

Mang Juan? Nursing Home? These ring a bell!
Know your bigoted frens are lurking behind you, mate. Using you to discourage young girls. Like they used that poor young girl as bait. Just won't give up, will they? ??? Doesn’t worry me at all. Me not the one who’s patay-gutom.
They’re tired of living. So are you. What a miserable life an o/s Pinoy has in Saudi!  :(
Misery loves company. Understand the bitternessand the moronic disdain for my style . Feel sorry for all of you. :(
You disappeared for quite a while. Why? What made you come back? Just curious to know, that’s all. Not that me care. Hehehe.

2 things man crave most in life are money and sex.
For me, money no longer hold the same fascination and urgency they once had. Willing to give all to a poor but deserving young Pinay. Di mana nako madala sa la-ing kalibutan.
As for sex, having lots of it. Payment for tutoring young o/s uni coeds desperate to secure pr in this lucky country. The joy of living in a highly promiscuous society. Hehehe.

:) ;)
muoli na gani ko hihihi

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 01, 2012, 11:11:07 PM »
muoli na gani ko hihihi
Kon mabuhi ka sa ato? Otherwise, think it over again and again and again and again and ....... :) ;)