"What is one big mistake that you've made in your life and >>>

• 16 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
"What is one big mistake that you've made in your life and what did you do to make it right?" - William Baldwin's Question to Venus Raj during 2010 Miss Universe.

Maria Venus Raj (Philippines) - Miss Universe 2010 4th Runner-Up

her answer: “In my 22 years of existence, there is nothing major - major problem that I have done in my life. Because I’m very confident about my family and the love they are giving me. So thank you so much…”

MISS UNIVERSE 2010 OPENING
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 04:27:01 PM by mikeygatal »

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
People!

Let's stop bashing about what or how Venus answered the final question. Ok, maybe that's where she faltered and got it wrong, kayo man ang lumagay sa katayuan nya baka you did the worst.

Let's all be proud and contented with her placement. Getting into the TOP 15 is hard enough, what more yung TOP 5?

And yes, Venus did put our country again in the headlines aside from the hostage crisis that happened yesterday.. SO LETS ALL BE PROUD AND HAPPY FOR HER. VENUS RAJ was an excellent representative for the Philippines. She did everything right from DAY 1.

Now we know what Miss Universe is looking for. TO BPCI, please continue the streak with our future delegates...THIS IS A GOOD START for PHILIPPINE PAGEANTRY.

john

• "Touche..."
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 03:24:23 AM by mikeygatal »
Life is precious,value it,take care of it,protect it participate and be  part of the living...

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
The Philippines last won the Miss Universe title way back in 1973 when Margie Moran took the title. But the first Filipina to win the crown was Gloria Diaz in 1969.

Prior to Venus' fifth-place finish, the last time the Philippines placed in the Miss Universe was in 1999 when Mirian Quiambao was named first runner-up.

Venus' road to Miss Universe was not an easy one.

After winning as Bb. Pilipinas-Universe on March 6, 2010, she was dethroned by the Binibining Pilipinas Charities, Inc. (BPCI) because of "inconsistencies in her birth records." But the decision was reversed on April 10, 2010 and Venus, who was born in Doha, Qatar, was reinstated as the country's representative to the Miss Universe.

Three days before the Miss Universe pageant, Venus lost a very close friend. Bb. Pilipinas-International 2009 Melody Gersbach was killed in a vehicular accident in Camarines Sur. It was actually Melody who convinced Venus to join Binibining Pilipinas.

Venus, who hails from Bato, Camarines Sur, is a veteran of beauty pageants. She first won the title Miss Bicolandia in 1997. The following year, 2008, Venus was named Miss Earth Philippines Eco-Tourism. This year, she won Bb. Pilipinas-Universe.

Malacañang welcomes the fourth runner-up finish of Venus Raj in the Miss Universe Beauty Pageant in Las Vegas, saying her "success...is a bright spot in an otherwise sad day for our country," an official said Tuesday.

CONGRATULATIONS VENUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!! THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH A FIGHTER!!!!!

THANK YOU FOR MAKING OUR DAY BRIGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 03:22:44 AM by mikeygatal »

rogergatal

• Administrator
  • "proud to be an MG security, and i'm watching you"
    • View Profile
    • www.hotelsinbohol.com
congratulations ms. philippines venus rah for making it to top 5, you bring home the pride and glory to our country, thanks & congratulations!!!

MISS UNIVERSE 2010 TOP 15 SWIMSUIT COMPETITION
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 03:27:34 AM by mikeygatal »
life is beautiful!

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
she answered a decent answer and please people, don't tell her that she should have answered about her dethronement because it's out of topic out of the Question. Pleeeeaseseee, leave her alone. ;D

here is better version bro, short, direct to that madness with special effects ;D

We Love You Maria Venus Raj : with SFX!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 12:31:55 PM by Mikey Gatal »

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
CONGRATULATIONS MISS PHILIPPINES MARIA VENUS RAJ...NAG BUNGA ANG PINAG LABAN MO PARA SA IYONG CROWN..PINAKITA MO SA KANILA NA KAYA MO UMABOT HANGGANG SA TOP 5...MABUHAY KA MISS PHILIPPINES...FINALLY TINAWAG DIN ANG MISS PHILIPPINES SA? MISS UNIVERSE...AFTER 11 YEARS.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 03:32:02 AM by mikeygatal »

Jameslyn

• tan taran chu chu rot chu rot
    • View Profile
bitaw. unsaon gud pud wla siya major na mistake...
mura tong ako mi kompisal ni Fr. --- ngon Fr. padayon sa maayong dalan ^_^

my major mistake in my ** yrs of existence is having two prc licenses only to find out i only want to sleep. how to correct it? well only get some sleep  LOL
8)  8)  8) 8)  8)  8)

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
it was really tricky di ba? and you know being a beauty queen, you try to always answer in a nice way or politically correct ;D

r

rudz

• View Profile
ang iba kung makapagbatikos kay Venus Raj akala mo madaling sumagot doon, maganda lang talaga sya kaya kinaiinggitan