do you play badminton?

• 362 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: do you play badminton?
« Reply #360 on: June 29, 2015, 01:32:01 AM »
I played badminton tournament again. Age doesn't matter... Just keep on playing the games that you love.

how do keep your hips intact and still in good condition pare? some of the days, my hips left hip would flare up playing tennis

« Reply #361 on: June 29, 2015, 05:43:54 PM »
how do keep your hips intact and still in good condition pare? some of the days, my hips left hip would flare up playing tennis
1st I target to lose weight until I hit my 80 kg back from 92 kg. Then I do my abs routine daily. This is very important exercise the  core of our body. Together with my raw fruits and vegetable smoothies---> ( 10am 12nn 3pm.) I only get carbs ( rice every morning with  paksik fish ) Grilled tuna.  I stop playing for more than a year due to my weight. Now I can enjoy playing volleyball,badminton and table tennis again with out any pain.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #362 on: July 01, 2015, 03:07:48 AM »
1st I target to lose weight until I hit my 80 kg back from 92 kg. Then I do my abs routine daily. This is very important exercise the  core of our body. Together with my raw fruits and vegetable smoothies---> ( 10am 12nn 3pm.) I only get carbs ( rice every morning with  paksik fish ) Grilled tuna.  I stop playing for more than a year due to my weight. Now I can enjoy playing volleyball,badminton and table tennis again with out any pain.
yeah, this weight gain causes me for a moment to stop playing tennis and laso nawala ang gana sa pagsayaw, i really wanna do somethinga bout it soon before it will be too late