"Dream what you want to dream. Go where you want to go. Be what you want to be.

• 11 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
"Dream what you want to dream. Go where you want to go. Be what you want to be. Because you have only one life and only one chance to do all the things you want to do."

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
“Dreams are like stars...you may never touch them, but if you follow them they will lead you to your destiny. (anon)” :) ;)
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
“We dream to give ourselves hope. To stop dreaming - well, that’s like saying you can never change your fate.”  :) ;)
- Amy Tan, The Hundred Secret Senses
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 12:27:30 AM by juan »

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

angelogats

• OMG Rockz!
    • View Profile
Blackberry-by angelogats
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2012, 02:53:17 AM »
I had wet dream last night bai juan..what was that mean?

j

juan

• View Profile
I had wet dream last night bai juan..what was that mean?
Are you sleeping upstairs? ??? Tsk3x! Better move downstairs. Delicado ang naa sa silong kon maglunop! ;D ;)

j

juan

• View Profile
"We grow great by dreams. All big men are dreamers. They see things in the soft haze of a spring day or in the red fire of a long winter's evening. Some of us let these great dreams die, but others nourish and protect them; nurse them through bad days till they bring them to the sunshine and light which comes always to those who sincerely hope that their dreams will come true."  :) ;)
- Woodrow Wilson

j

juan

• View Profile
"Dream and give yourself permission to envision a You that you choose to be." :) ;)
- Joy Page

angelogats

• OMG Rockz!
    • View Profile
Blackberry-by angelogats
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2012, 12:44:34 AM »
Aw,dili man delicado kay gamay raman nga portion ang ga wet bai..and besides nasa baba naman ako eh..

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Are you sleeping upstairs? ??? Tsk3x! Better move downstairs. Delicado ang naa sa silong kon maglunop! ;D ;)
good one, it made me laugh once again,thanks Juan

j

juan

• View Profile
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined" by Henry David Thoreau. :) ;)