Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow (Khalil Gibran)

• 71 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow (Khalil Gibran)
« on: September 01, 2010, 09:03:33 PM »
I said to my friend, “You see her leaning upon the arm of that man. It was but yesterday that she leaned thus upon my arm.”
And my friend said, “And tomorrow she will lean upon mine.”
I said, “Behold her sitting close at his side. It was but yesterday she sat close beside me.”
And he answered, “Tomorrow she will sit beside me.”
I said, “See, she drinks wine from his cup, and yesterday she drank from mine.”
And he said, “Tomorrow, from my cup.”
Then I said, “See how she gazes at him with love, and with yielding eyes. Yesterday she gazed thus upon me.”
And my friend said, “It will be upon me she gazes tomorrow.”
I said, “Do you not hear her now murmuring songs of love into his ears? Those very songs of love she murmured but yesterday into my ears.”
And my friend said, “And tomorrow she will murmur them in mine.”
I said, “Why see, she is embracing him. It was but yesterday that she embraced me.”
And my friend said, “She will embrace me tomorrow.”
Then I said, “What a strange woman.”
But he answered, “She is like unto life, possessed by all men; and like death, she conquers all men; and like eternity, she enfolds all men.”
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
Re: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow (Khalil Gibran)
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2011, 07:31:22 PM »
Signs of our times. :(

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2011, 11:44:07 PM »
I'd rather remain unmarried than marry a thief. ;D

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2011, 12:57:51 AM »
she is " syota ng bayan " ... hirap ma inluv sa ganyan.. hahayyyyy...
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2011, 02:03:36 PM »
wow na naman wardz, baka mabiktima ka rin nyan

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2011, 06:15:56 PM »
she is " syota ng bayan " ... hirap ma inluv sa ganyan.. hahayyyyy...

If she says outright na "syota sya ng bayan". Otherwise, gising lang ng umaga.

Just like the life of Akira, as he appeared on the TV show of Willie Revillame's "Willing Wille"

Willing Willie December 09 Wiltime Bigtime p4/6 - D' Story of Akira (niloko at ninakawan ng asawa))  ;D ;D ;D

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2011, 06:23:40 PM »
Once again, signs of our times. As someone put it, "seems to be the trend nowadays". :) ;)

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2011, 06:49:09 PM »
yesterday>>>>

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2011, 08:27:43 PM »
yesterday>>>>

Yesterday. 30 yrs ago, the trend was for Aussie blokes to go to Phil to look for Pinay wives. 'coz Pinays make better wives. Faithful and true.
I bluntly said, "I don't like to marry an Aussie. They beat their husbands". The Aussie wives would laughingly admit, "That's true, mate. Husband-bashing's the name of the game here. Hehehe". And their Aus husbands would simply keep quiet. Afraid to voice out.
Today. Mga Pinay karon dali ra makat-on sa mga binuang sa puti. Usahai lupigan pa ang puti. Magpa-aron ingnon nga mas marunong.
Bisan sa Pinas, how many wives, whose husbands are o/seas seamen or in middie east, are supporting kabits? So common, it's no longer news.
Tomorrow. Ayao jyog kompiansa. Before marrying, reasearch on divorce laws. Especially, on pre-nuptial agreements [pna]. Pna started only this millenium. Since then, it's become a complicated equation.
So that, when consulting a divorce lawyer, know what questions to ask. Note that a lawyer can't be sued for incompetence.
Tingalig, should divorce happen, hasta ang imong purol iyang kuha-on. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2011, 08:44:47 PM »
All my troubles seems so far away>>>