r u going back 2 the 1 who luvs u? or r u going back 2 the 1 you love ..

• 883 replies

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
Ouchhh..then that's the time i'll go back to someone who really loves me, nyayyyy..
bitaw noh? lisod jud but I believe, there's always a right person for us, someone who loves you and at the same time, you also feel the same way!

now, that would really hurt the guy who loves you dearly........... all he is is somebody that you'd go to when you're on the rebound......... not good, babe! ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

there 'ya go!  that's the ticket!........ at least for some.........didn't work out well for me.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)
haha--so that was ur offense mr officer?? ;D ;D ;D

v

vj evardone

yeah, mutual feelings......... has to reciprocate......... but can't the heart be taught?  I don't think that one feels in-love with another just like that.  that's why there's courtship involved.   ;) :) 8)
as in all things else--it depends. ;) ;) ;D

Lyn Ann

• ..shine bright like a diamond!
    • View Profile
now, that would really hurt the guy who loves you dearly........... all he is is somebody that you'd go to when you're on the rebound......... not good, babe! ;) :) 8)

I know..actually, i haven't commit to anybody I didn't love..what's for when U know you're only hurting each other?

v

vj evardone

I know..actually, i haven't commit to anybody I didn't love..what's for when U know you're only hurting each other?
you're on the ryt track dear8)

devildawg

• View Profile
haha--so that was ur offense mr officer?? ;D ;D ;D

unfortunately and undeniably........... yes, it was.  although, like what former US pres. clinton said, "I smoked but did not inhale it!" (analogy)  the other is that she hated my job from the get-go............. she also hated it when I was in active duty army.  it was pretty shallow for me at the time.......... but I guess, "to each his own"........... in her case, "to each her own." ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

devildawg

• View Profile
as in all things else--it depends. ;) ;) ;D

........... of course.......... in every situation. ;) :) 8)

devildawg

• View Profile

you're on the ryt track dear8)

I completely agree!!  btw, anyone amongst you ever read "men are from mars......... women are from venus?"  that'll probably enlighten some of these subjects.  I read some parts of it, but never finish the book.  I'm not much of a book reader anymore.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)

SHe

• ~ Peace Loving ~
    • View Profile
okidokie!  here's the long awaited......... me 8)!!!  hahaha!

this is the bigger version of the photo on my avatar:

here's one from one of our combat deployments.......... my team......... 75th Rangers (Airborne)....... hoooraaah!! 8)  I'm on the first row (taking a knee), right-most side:

the beginning of the "war on terror" (iraq).  not my best take......... haven't slept for more than 48 hours.  hoooraah!!! 8)

this one's taken last Christmas (2008):

here's a close-up of the preceding photo 8) (I'll probably use this as my photo/avatar 8):

and this one is "the one that got away" (the girl in front) :'(........... crashed-n-burned :'(........ yesterday's news :)......... history :)!!! 

finally see them 8) your good looking sir dawg!!  :) :) :) and ur ex looks stunning! kamukha ni hmm  :-X wag nalng hehehe  ::) ;)
the best kind of love, comes out of strong friendships

Babat

• Global Moderator
  • "Feel the LOVE today"
    • View Profile

i commit and love......................but in the end.............i hurt....hahahhaha....ano ba yan! ;D ;D
My Life with Tennis click link 4 details:    http://www.alotbagotchay.blogspot.com

"Some people need "LOVE" spelled out for them."..... including me.. =)

http://www.mikeygatal.com/connect/index.php