r u going back 2 the 1 who luvs u? or r u going back 2 the 1 you love ..

• 883 replies

Lyn Ann

• ..shine bright like a diamond!
    • View Profile
yep--when all was said and done, he did cry alright..but he made meh cry first. ::) 8)

aguy..oucchh man ni wui!

v

vj evardone

like we say in the army, "don't call me sir.  I work for a living." 8)  hehehe.  good-looking?!........more like dog-looking!  hahaha!!  and the ex......... yeah, she stunned me alright......... and she's got a mean left-hook, too.  she's the one I grew up with.......... befriended (childhood sweetheart)........... had a roller-coaster relationship with.......... and finally, destroyed my whole world :'(.  but, that's another story. ;) :) 8)  hmmmmm......... who does she look like?
roller coasters are fun (at SixFlags, looove the SuperMan/Bizzaro ride!!!), but if it's in relastionships--kinda tough huh. :-X
hope ur world's almost back to baseline now sir. ;) ;D

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
I've heard of that--it's a famous book huh..but haven't read it. My experience was a better exemplification of the Mars man and the (then-innocent) earthling.haha
Have you read Josh Harris' book 'Kissed Dating Goodbye'?   8) for some reason, sombody gave meh that book on my 23rd bday. It was funny coz i wasn't really dating that time--but after i read the book, then i started dating. It had a paradoxic effect on meh. ;D ;D ;D

nope, not familiar with the book, "kissed dating goodbye."  I'm not much of a book reader anymore, unlike years ago.   ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

devildawg

• View Profile
si devildawg man lagi ni....dugay na diay mo angelica?

??dugay na diay?? :)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

devildawg

• View Profile
..someones gonna cry when He knows he lost you
..someone's gonna thank the stars above!

hehe, kanta lang ko!

love that song and the tune.  that's one of the songs I listen to when I wanna be by myself and relax during my alone time.   ;) :) 8)

v

vj evardone

aguy..oucchh man ni wui!
yep Lyn--twas a major ouch!!! hehe BUT, let bygones be bygones..life is just a blink of an eye("Purpose Driven Life" book by Rick Warren)--so no more dwelling in the past.. just enjoy the present (and look forward to tomorrow). ;) ;) :) 8)

devildawg

• View Profile
yep--when all was said and done, he did cry alright..but he made meh cry first. ::) 8)

hmmmm............ quite a familiar thing for me :'(.

v

vj evardone

nope, not familiar with the book, "kissed dating goodbye."  I'm not much of a book reader anymore, unlike years ago.   ;) :) 8)
ohhh--believe meh, that was one of the gifts i got on my 23rd bday (YEARS ago).hehe way looong ago. Haven't been reading som leisure books--but will be soon (Twilight Saga). ;) ;D ;D ;D

v

vj evardone

hmmmm............ quite a familiar thing for me :'(.
lesson learned for you sir (i hope).hehe

devildawg

• View Profile
uh-oh..here goes another guy thing.haha

not necessarily a "guy thing".......... I know girls who have said, "they're one and only"............ next thing you know, they dump the guy or break up with one............. then, the next one is another "one and only"........... and so on......... and so forth. ;) :) 8)