r u going back 2 the 1 who luvs u? or r u going back 2 the 1 you love ..

• 883 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide

p

pearlaloo

• i know my role and i play it well...
    • View Profile
~ pearlaloo ~

v

vj evardone

i dont know ha kasi mahirap eh pag nasa actual na.dali lang sabihin matutunan mo rin siyang mahalin pero hindi rin pala...
basta! for me, don ako sa mahal ko...

perhaps, ur right tart.. u can never tell what will happen right if love will dictate..
i also agree with Tart--we can't be happy when we're with a person that we don't like/luv..it has to be with sombody we luv..but then, that person also has to luv us back--otherwise, we can't call it a 'relationship.' 8)

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
i also agree with Tart--we can't be happy when we're with a person that we don't like/luv..it has to be with sombody we luv..but then, that person also has to luv us back--otherwise, we can't call it a 'relationship.' 8)

i can relate,thanks.lols

M

MsC

• God is good...All the time! :)
    • View Profile

whew!!! very nice, doc... with a pretty face like you...every guy would love you...  ;)
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
whew!!! very nice, doc... with a pretty face like you...every guy would love you...  ;)

i can relate this one too,lols

v

vj evardone

wasn't spared from getting hurt MsC-- been there (and m not going back). ;D

v

vj evardone

i can relate this one too,lols
same birds talaga tayo Mhikeyy.. ;D

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide

kaya ako magreretire na eh,sobrang sakit ang nadarama ko

M

MsC

• God is good...All the time! :)
    • View Profile

ouch!!! well, let's just move on and someone wayyyyyyy better will come along :)
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.