r u going back 2 the 1 who luvs u? or r u going back 2 the 1 you love ..

• 883 replies
M

MsC

• God is good...All the time! :)
    • View Profile
i can relate this one too,lols

same birds talaga tayo Mhikeyy.. ;D

birds of the same feather flock together pala dapat ang thread na to e... hehe!  ;D
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
gusto ko pa rin ang thread na to,marami akong natutan aboutpast love and moving on

M

MsC

• View Profile
gusto ko pa rin ang thread na to,marami akong natutan aboutpast love and moving on

ooowwsss...natuto ka na nga ba? :D
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

v

vj evardone

..and falling for sombody again hon?? ;) ;D

M

MsC

• View Profile
..and falling for sombody again hon?? ;) ;D

who's that someone? ??? :)

v

vj evardone

who's that someone? ??? :)
i don't know yet MsC--but m hoping hon would PM meh again bout it. ;) ;D

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
i don't know yet MsC--but m hoping hon would PM meh again bout it. ;) ;D

did u get it na?

v

vj evardone

did u get it na?
i did hon--thank u:-X :-X :-X:-* :-* :-*

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
i did hon--thank u:-X :-X :-X:-* :-* :-*

at least hindi na gulong gulo ang pagiisapan mo ngayon pero magexpek ka na lang na may matatanggap ka rin PM galing nya,hehehe

v

vj evardone

at least hindi na gulong gulo ang pagiisapan mo ngayon pero magexpek ka na lang na may matatanggap ka rin PM galing nya,hehehe
galing kay mr handsom?? cgeh kay palugaran nako ako inbox hon. LOL