r u going back 2 the 1 who luvs u? or r u going back 2 the 1 you love ..

• 883 replies
v

vj evardone

that's why everything should be in equilibrium.  too much or too less of anything isn't good for anyone.  i.e. sugar........ bland without it yet our body needs it; another is cholesterol.......... there are good and bad ones.   ;) :) 8)
already experienced disequilibrium..won't do it again. haha

john

• "Touche..."
    • View Profile
 ;) ;)
Life is precious,value it,take care of it,protect it participate and be  part of the living...

john

• "Touche..."
    • View Profile
baka naman luma yung isang batt. wala talagang equilibrium yun... its not advisable to combine old battery with a new one, the old battery will drain the new ones energy... kaya maaga namamaty ang powerrrs.. ;D ;D ;D
Life is precious,value it,take care of it,protect it participate and be  part of the living...

v

vj evardone

baka naman luma yung isang batt. wala talagang equilibrium yun... its not advisable to combine old battery with a new one, the old battery will drain the new ones energy... kaya maaga namamaty ang powerrrs.. ;D ;D ;D
..coz he was probably way older than meh.haha kiddin' makes sense Jg--i'll sure remember that. ;D ;D ;D

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile

that's right!  we don't want that, do we?   ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

john

• "Touche..."
    • View Profile
that's right!  we don't want that, do we?   ;) :) 8)
OO nga naman doc... if im correct, i think you may have a common denominator.. hehehe :)

v

vj evardone

that's right!  we don't want that, do we?   ;) :) 8)
OO nga naman doc... if im correct, i think you may have a common denominator.. hehehe :)
would it disappoint u Jg--if 'we' would include you too, and a million others out there who also wants to get hurt no more.LOL

john

• "Touche..."
    • View Profile
would it disappoint u Jg--if 'we' would include you too, and a million others out there who also wants to get hurt no more.LOL
No you coudn't include me... sorry dear...  I'm the lucky one... :) :) :)

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
No you coudn't include me... sorry dear...  I'm the lucky one... :) :) :)

I was back then......... but lost her.......... my "one that got away! :'("  hang on to that one that you got.  don't do what I did :(.  don't give push her away :(.......... don't give her a reason to take off :(.
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)