r u going back 2 the 1 who luvs u? or r u going back 2 the 1 you love ..

• 883 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
No you coudn't include me... sorry dear...  I'm the lucky one... :) :) :)

i am lucky i have found you too john,hehehe

v

vj evardone

No you coudn't include me... sorry dear...  I'm the lucky one... :) :) :)
ohhh--lucky dude. ;D
I was back then......... but lost her.......... my "one that got away! :'("  hang on to that one that you got.  don't do what I did :(.  don't give push her away :(.......... don't give her a reason to take off :(.
"nobody runs forever" dawg. ::)

v

vj evardone

pamisik pod tawn sa imo luck hon.hehe

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
"nobody runs forever" dawg. ::)

unfortunately, nothing is absolute talaga.........too bad......... so sad :(........ oh well..  hey, I was going through one of my e-groups and found my photos from on that groupsite.  hehehe.  there's also photos of "the one" who crushed :'( my world.  but, that was then........... this is now.  hehehe.   ;) :) 8)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 02:51:27 PM by devildawg »
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

Kristel

• View Profile
    • My Blog

Gusto ko more than pisik...hehehe

john

• "Touche..."
    • View Profile
I was back then......... but lost her.......... my "one that got away! :'("  hang on to that one that you got.  don't do what I did :(.  don't give push her away :(.......... don't give her a reason to take off :(.
Thanks  Dawg :)!!! Hang in there... ;)  Nasa tabi tabi lang yan.. :) do you agree doc? 8)
Life is precious,value it,take care of it,protect it participate and be  part of the living...

john

• "Touche..."
    • View Profile
Offcourse my friend :D ::) :D
Life is precious,value it,take care of it,protect it participate and be  part of the living...

v

vj evardone

unfortunately, nothing is absolute talaga.........too bad......... so sad :(........ oh well..  hey, I was going through one of my e-groups and found my photos from on that groupsite.  hehehe.  there's also photos of "the one" who crushed :'( my world.  but, that was then........... this is now.  hehehe.   ;) :) 8)
what are u waiting for dawg--post 'em!! ;) ;) ;D

v

vj evardone

Thanks  Dawg :)!!! Hang in there... ;)  Nasa tabi tabi lang yan.. :) do you agree doc? 8)
oh please--dnt include meh on this one! hehe gotcha Jg--kala moh kaw lng marunong noh.LOL

john

• "Touche..."
    • View Profile
Mantiaw..nangayo tawon ug  pisik...hahaha.. ;D ;D I can sense that you do not need that anymore. 8) 8)