r u going back 2 the 1 who luvs u? or r u going back 2 the 1 you love ..

• 883 replies
v

vj evardone

just sent them.  check it out and tell me what you think. ;) :) 8)
saw those already dawg (nice!!)--but still couldn't find it here sa forum.hehe i remember from the other threads that a LOT of ppol were asking u for ur pics.  8) ;) ;D

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
saw those already dawg (nice!!)--but still couldn't find it here sa forum.hehe i remember from the other threads that a LOT of ppol were asking u for ur pics.  8) ;) ;D

that's because I haven't posted them yet.  I just found them today on one of my e-groups.  so, you really think I should post them?   ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

john

• "Touche..."
    • View Profile
that's because I haven't posted them yet.  I just found them today on one of my e-groups.  so, you really think I should post them?   ;) :) 8)
go dawg! 8) 8) 8) 8)
Life is precious,value it,take care of it,protect it participate and be  part of the living...

v

vj evardone

that's because I haven't posted them yet.  I just found them today on one of my e-groups.  so, you really think I should post them?   ;) :) 8)
where did all that uncertainty com from dawg?? ::) if it's ok with u, then why not..i  esp like the bigger version of ur current avatar--it desensitized meh from being pulled over by the troopers so many times..(and) maybeh the rest of MG.com wud beh desensitized too.hehe go for it sir!! *salute*

devildawg

• View Profile
where did all that uncertainty com from dawg?? ::) if it's ok with u, then why not..i  esp like the bigger version of ur current avatar--it desensitized meh from being pulled over by the troopers so many times..(and) maybeh the rest of MG.com wud beh desensitized too.hehe go for it sir!! *salute*

okidokie!  here's the long awaited......... me 8)!!!  hahaha!

this is the bigger version of the photo on my avatar:

here's one from one of our combat deployments.......... my team......... 75th Rangers (Airborne)....... hoooraaah!! 8)  I'm on the first row (taking a knee), right-most side:

the beginning of the "war on terror" (iraq).  not my best take......... haven't slept for more than 48 hours.  hoooraah!!! 8)

this one's taken last Christmas (2008):

here's a close-up of the preceding photo 8) (I'll probably use this as my photo/avatar 8):

and this one is "the one that got away" (the girl in front) :'(........... crashed-n-burned :'(........ yesterday's news :)......... history :)!!!  

« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 05:11:21 PM by devildawg »
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

john

• "Touche..."
    • View Profile
okidokie!  here's the long awaited......... me 8)!!!  hahaha!

this is the bigger version of the photo on my avatar:

here's one from one of our combat deployments.......... my team......... 75th Rangers (Airborne)....... hoooraaah!! 8)  I'm on the first row (taking a knee), right-most side:

the beginning of the "war on terror" (iraq).  not my best take......... haven't slept for more than 48 hours.  hoooraah!!! 8)

this one's taken last Christmas (2008):

here's a close-up of the preceding photo 8) (I'll probably use this as my photo/avatar 8):

and this one is "the one that got away" (the girl in front) :'(........... crashed-n-burned :'(........ yesterday's news :)......... history :)!!! 

Pare, nabading yata ako sa arrive mo!! :o :o Ang tikas sir :D :D 8) 8) 'di ba doc?
Life is precious,value it,take care of it,protect it participate and be  part of the living...

gitz_

• i love my MG shirt
    • View Profile
nice pics pareng dawg!

rogergatal

• Administrator
  • "proud to be an MG security, and i'm watching you"
    • View Profile
    • www.hotelsinbohol.com
thanks for sharing devildawg!
life is beautiful!

devildawg

• View Profile
Pare, nabading yata ako sa arrive mo!! :o :o Ang tikas sir :D :D 8) 8) 'di ba doc?

nice pics pareng dawg!

hahaha!!  thanx, homeboyz!! ;) :) 8)

devildawg

• View Profile
thanks for sharing devildawg!

no problemo, rogz!! ;) :) 8)