r u going back 2 the 1 who luvs u? or r u going back 2 the 1 you love ..

• 883 replies
v

vj evardone

i was posting somthin earlier bout dawg's pics--but don't kno where it is now. ::) i wonder if sombody must have censored it. haha
anyway, THANKS for sharing those pics here at MG.com dawg. 8)

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
i was posting somthin earlier bout dawg's pics--but don't kno where it is now. ::) i wonder if sombody must have censored it. haha
anyway, THANKS for sharing those pics here at MG.com dawg. 8)

I found a few more.......... one was taken after a firefight when we got attacked by enemy fighters early in the morning.  so, I wasn't able to put my top shirt on.......... just grabbed my weapon and equipment.  one of my buddies didn't even have the time to put his pants on :o.  hahaha!......... will probably post it later.   ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

I found a few more.......... one was taken after a firefight when we got attacked by enemy fighters early in the morning.  so, I wasn't able to put my top shirt on.......... just grabbed my weapon and equipment.  one of my buddies didn't even have the time to put his pants on :o.  hahaha!......... will probably post it later.   ;) :) 8)
..but sombody didnt forget to take pictures--sweet! hehe..we'll watch for it dawg. ;D btw, must beh reeally scary to be attacked huh..thot of it gives meh palpitations already. 8)

devildawg

• View Profile
..but sombody didnt forget to take pictures--sweet! hehe..we'll watch for it dawg. ;D btw, must beh reeally scary to be attacked huh..thot of it gives meh palpitations already. 8)

seemed like everyone brought cameras back then............ somebody even brought fiber-optics attached to mini-video cams, would you believe it? ;) :) 8)

being attacked was startling, although we expect it.......... a bit scary, I guess.  one is never really ready for it but one gotta do what he's gotta do.  I usually feel the scary part after a gunfight......... really no time to be scared or even think about it during. ;) :) 8)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 05:53:22 PM by devildawg »
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

john

• "Touche..."
    • View Profile
palpitations...hmmm.. ::) ::) effective dawg!!! post na the pictures... ;D ;D
Life is precious,value it,take care of it,protect it participate and be  part of the living...

v

vj evardone

palpitations...hmmm.. ::) ::) effective dawg!!! post na the pictures... ;D ;D
effective huhhh??   ??? palpitations are adrenaline effects. 8)

john

• "Touche..."
    • View Profile
the rush of adrenaline doc? tama ba?  :) :)
Life is precious,value it,take care of it,protect it participate and be  part of the living...

devildawg

• View Profile

the rush of adrenaline doc? tama ba?  :) :)

that rush........... when it goes to the head.........feels like you can conquer the world all by your lonesome.   ;) :) 8)

john

• "Touche..."
    • View Profile
that rush........... when it goes to the head.........feels like you can conquer the world all by your lonesome.   ;) :) 8)
haha...   nyzzz dawg  ;) ;) 8)

devildawg

• View Profile

haha...   nyzzz dawg  ;) ;) 8)

......... then comes the headache afterward.  after feeling like "the hulk".......... then feel like a sponge during downtime.   ;) :) 8)