r u going back 2 the 1 who luvs u? or r u going back 2 the 1 you love ..

• 883 replies

john

• "Touche..."
    • View Profile
......... then comes the headache afterward.  after feeling like "the hulk".......... then feel like a sponge during downtime.   ;) :) 8)
I felt that alredy... often.. But i think you have exceed my experiences due to your line of work which is your passion 8)
Life is precious,value it,take care of it,protect it participate and be  part of the living...

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
I felt that alredy... often.. But i think you have exceed my experiences due to your line of work which is your passion 8)

not really much of a passion.  I figured, somebody have to do the dirty job.......... so, why not be one of them?  besides, it feels good doing my good deed every now and then.   ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

that rush........... when it goes to the head.........feels like you can conquer the world all by your lonesome.   ;) :) 8)
couldn't be more timely--after i posted somthin bout adrenaline, had to rush to the floors coz 1 of my poor fellas was in the verge of cardiac arresting. :-X

john

• "Touche..."
    • View Profile
couldn't be more timely--after i posted somthin bout adrenaline, had to rush to the floors coz 1 of my poor fellas was in the verge of cardiac arresting. :-X
uuuhh! Stable na ba?
Life is precious,value it,take care of it,protect it participate and be  part of the living...

v

vj evardone

seemed like everyone brought cameras back then............ somebody even brought fiber-optics attached to mini-video cams, would you believe it? ;) :) 8)
being attacked was startling, although we expect it.......... a bit scary, I guess.  one is never really ready for it but one gotta do what he's gotta do.  I usually feel the scary part after a gunfight......... really no time to be scared or even think about it during. ;) :) 8)
haha--that's absurd dawg (no offense). 8) i was wondering why the other guy wasn't wearing pants when you guys were expecting the attack.hehe peace

v

vj evardone

uuuhh! Stable na ba?
stable (for now)--but have to place him in the ICU. (*fingerscrosssed*). :-X

john

• "Touche..."
    • View Profile
not really much of a passion.  I figured, somebody have to do the dirty job.......... so, why not be one of them?  besides, it feels good doing my good deed every now and then.   ;) :) 8)
I know what you mean.

john

• "Touche..."
    • View Profile
stable (for now)--but have to place him in the ICU. (*fingerscrosssed*). :-X
I hate that particular area in the hospital!!!! :'(

v

vj evardone

I hate that particular area in the hospital!!!! :'(
i kno what u mean--but it's a very critical part of the hospital Jg, coz it's the most well-equipped unit. 8)

john

• "Touche..."
    • View Profile
i kno what u mean--but it's a very critical part of the hospital Jg, coz it's the most well-equipped unit. 8)
yea! but when a patient is there, ptients' life is hanging by thread! buti kung thread ng MG site, masaya sana!! :( :(