r u going back 2 the 1 who luvs u? or r u going back 2 the 1 you love ..

• 883 replies
v

vj evardone

yea! but when a patient is there, ptients' life is hanging by thread! buti kung thread ng MG site, masaya sana!! :( :(
haha--it's actually not the ICU that's making the patient's life critical Jg, but it's his/her medical condition, hence  placed in there.heheyep, MG.com thread is probably one of the best threads (as a lot of MG.comers say it: ever!).LOL

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
couldn't be more timely--after i posted somthin bout adrenaline, had to rush to the floors coz 1 of my poor fellas was in the verge of cardiac arresting. :-X

how's he doin' so far?   ???
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

john

• "Touche..."
    • View Profile
haha--it's actually not the ICU that's making the patient's life critical Jg, but it's his/her medical condition, hence  placed in there.heheyep, MG.com thread is probably one of the best threads (as a lot of MG.comers say it: ever!).LOL
Do you know Why? :) I'll answer that for... Because it consist of great people!!! 8) 8) 8) ;) ;) ;) :D
Life is precious,value it,take care of it,protect it participate and be  part of the living...

v

vj evardone

okidokie!  here's the long awaited......... me 8)!!!  hahaha!
the "war on terror" (iraq).  not my best take......... haven't slept for more than 48 hours.  hoooraah!!! 8)

toughie.. ::) ??? :o 8)

this one's taken last Christmas (2008):

..and softie look!!  :) ;) :D ;D

v

vj evardone

how's he doin' so far?   ???
he's stable so far, and ddnt need to be mech ventilated.  8) (m sorry for the limited update--coz m also limited by HIPAA/Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act on confidentiality). :-X :-X :-X

v

vj evardone

Do you know Why? :) I'll answer that for... Because it consist of great people!!! 8) 8) 8) ;) ;) ;) :D
that's true--i think we all should take a bow Jg. ;) ;) ;D

devildawg

• View Profile
haha--that's absurd dawg (no offense). 8) i was wondering why the other guy wasn't wearing pants when you guys were expecting the attack.hehe peace

it was a combined mortar, RPG, and infantry attack.  we always have to expect an attack from the enemy.  it preps us mentally and physically.  it's like......... if it happens, we're somewhat ready, hoooraah!!.......... if it don't, excellent, hooraah! just the same.  it so happen that the attack was not quite the break of dawn yet........ so some are still asleep, except for the guards and early birds.  it was pretty hot that night, as I recall. ;) :) 8)

you'd be surprised on the war/horror/comedy stories that I have........ and some are three-in-one (war/horror/comedy).
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 09:04:33 PM by devildawg »
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

devildawg

• View Profile
I hate that particular area in the hospital!!!! :'(

I don't think you'd like the morgue.  hehehe.  (stupid joke ;D......... sorry!)

v

vj evardone

it was a combined mortar, RPG, and infantry attack.  we always have to expect an attack from the enemy.  it preps us mentally and physically.  it's like......... if it happens, we're somewhat ready, hoooraah!!.......... if it don't, excellent, hooraah! just the same.  it so happen that the attack was not quite the break of dawn yet........ so some are still asleep, except for the guards and early birds.  it was pretty hot that night, as I recall. ;) :) 8)
you'd be surprised on the war/horror/comedy stories that I have........ and some are three-in-one (war/horror/comedy).
..and of course a love story (love of country). 8) u guys are admirable..and yes, u guys have to do it coz some of us here just can't. ::) 8)

devildawg

• View Profile

toughie?!  you should see the one photo that I have after an attack wherein all I grabbed was my weapon, gas mask, and equipment........... I wasn't able to put my shirt on......... good thing I slept with my pants and boots on.  unlike my buddy that I mentioned earlier in the thread......... who didn't have time to put his pants on.  I have to find those photos, really!  they're my memorabilia besides stuff that I collected that used to belong to the enemy.  hahaha!   ;) :) 8)