r u going back 2 the 1 who luvs u? or r u going back 2 the 1 you love ..

• 883 replies

john

• "Touche..."
    • View Profile
I don't think you'd like the morgue.  hehehe.  (stupid joke ;D......... sorry!)
Dawg, the morgue doesn't like me there yet.. 8) 8) 8) infairness, AYAW KO DIN SA KANYA!!!!  ;D ;D
Life is precious,value it,take care of it,protect it participate and be  part of the living...

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
..and of course a love story (love of country). 8) u guys are admirable..and yes, u guys have to do it coz some of us here just can't. ::) 8)

again, you'd be surprised.......... I've known guys who are meek and quiet....... who seemed like they'd cry if a gunfight would ensue........ and yet, these are guys who are hard-chargers........ they don't talk the talk but they definitely walk the walk.  fortunately, some who would blabber their mouth on what they'd do in such cases............ do, stand by their words........... a great bunch of knuckleheads............ we are!!   ;) :) 8)
love for country and love for life........... when we are out there......... we try to preserve each others' lives......... brotherhood!  they're more of a brother to me than my own sibling. 
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 09:16:58 PM by devildawg »
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

I don't think you'd like the morgue.  hehehe.  (stupid joke ;D......... sorry!)
yep, the basement room. I've lost count how mny death records i'v signed since i started here in Boston.*loong sigh* (but sombody has to do it too). hehe

devildawg

• View Profile
Dawg, the morgue doesn't like me there yet.. 8) 8) 8) infairness, AYAW KO DIN SA KANYA!!!!  ;D ;D

you and me, both!   ;) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

again, you'd be surprised.......... I've known guys who are meek and quiet....... who seemed like they'd cry if a gunfight would ensue........ and yet, these are guys who are hard-chargers........ they don't talk the talk but they definitely walk the walk.  fortunately, some who would blabber their mouth on what they'd do in such cases............ do, stand by their words........... a great bunch of knuckleheads............ we are!!   ;) :) 8)
love for country and love for life........... when we are out there......... we try to preserve each others' lives......... brotherhood!  they're more of a brother to me than my own sibling. 
well-said (again) sir. :) ;) :D ;D 8)

devildawg

• View Profile
yep, the basement room. I've lost count how mny death records i'v signed since i started here in Boston.*loong sigh* (but sombody has to do it too). hehe

that's right!........... somebody has to do the dirty job.   ;) :) 8)

v

vj evardone

that's right!........... somebody has to do the dirty job.   ;) :) 8)
ryt. 8) thinking about it--i feel lyk more of a toughie now.LOLs

john

• "Touche..."
    • View Profile
ryt. 8) thinking about it--i feel lyk more of a toughie now.LOLs
you can call it Dawg syndrome  ;) carefull nakakahawa yan.. only dawg has the antidote!  8) 8)
Life is precious,value it,take care of it,protect it participate and be  part of the living...

devildawg

• View Profile
well-said (again) sir. :) ;) :D ;D 8)

I guess it's easier to speak out here in the forum.  I really don't talk much about it at work or even with family.  my brother, my cousins, and even a cousin-in-law are serviceman, yet we never talk about this kind of subject. ;) :) 8)  my uncles who are retired military asks me, but I always ended up avoiding the topic.  funny........... it actually feel enlightened or uplifted instead or remorseful speaking about it.  hmmmmmm............. good thing I don't have PTSD.  for those poor fellas who are diagnosed with it.......... I feel for them. :'(

v

vj evardone

you can call it Dawg syndrome  ;) carefull nakakahawa yan.. only dawg has the antidote!  8) 8)
'virtually' infected by a 'virtually' communicable disease?? hmmm..bag-o lagi nah Jg.hehe