r u going back 2 the 1 who luvs u? or r u going back 2 the 1 you love ..

• 883 replies

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
ryt. 8) thinking about it--i feel lyk more of a toughie now.LOLs

good!!  you should feel that way!!  how 'bout a little secret........... I'm actually scared of needles, believe it or not!!  hahaha! ;) :) 8)  I'd rather be shot at anytime..........but I'd try to avoid needles as much as I can.  hahaha! ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

devildawg

• View Profile
you can call it Dawg syndrome  ;) carefull nakakahawa yan.. only dawg has the antidote!  8) 8)

hahaha!! ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

I guess it's easier to speak out here in the forum.  I really don't talk much about it at work or even with family.  my brother, my cousins, and even a cousin-in-law are serviceman, yet we never talk about this kind of subject. ;) :) 8)  my uncles who are retired military asks me, but I always ended up avoiding the topic.  funny........... it actually feel enlightened or uplifted instead or remorseful speaking about it.  hmmmmmm............. good thing I don't have PTSD.  for those poor fellas who are diagnosed with it.......... I feel for them. :'(
thanks for sharing it with us dawg--PTSD is a very sensitive topic that's why i never mentioned it here (except now). :-X :-X :-X You're a lucky dawg, and i think becoz u really luv what u're doing. 8)

john

• "Touche..."
    • View Profile
'virtually' infected by a 'virtually' communicable disease?? hmmm..bag-o lagi nah Jg.hehe
Daghang bag-o diri nga discoveries doc sa MG bitaw..  ;)
Life is precious,value it,take care of it,protect it participate and be  part of the living...

v

vj evardone

good!!  you should feel that way!!  how 'bout a little secret........... I'm actually scared of needles, believe it or not!!  hahaha! ;) :) 8)  I'd rather be shot at anytime..........but I'd try to avoid needles as much as I can.  hahaha! ;) :) 8)
haha--oh well, what do we got here now.. :D i'm tired being the softie--so u can have my throne. ;) ;D

john

• "Touche..."
    • View Profile
malamang walang tattoo si dawg!! :D :D
Life is precious,value it,take care of it,protect it participate and be  part of the living...

devildawg

• View Profile
thanks for sharing it with us dawg--PTSD is a very sensitive topic that's why i never mentioned it here (except now). :-X :-X :-X You're a lucky dawg, and i think becoz u really luv what u're doing. 8)

it's not really love for the job.......... it's more on......... what I did overseas.......... what I'm might end up doing in the line of duty........... I feel and prep myself mentally that I'm doing something worthwhile and for the good of the many......... regardless of how tough or how sensitive it may be.  I'm not the type of person that would hurt anyone in anger or just for the heck of it......... there has to be a major and extremely important reason to do so.  heck, I don't even honk my horn when somebody cuts me off the freeway/roadway......... and we have so many idiot drivers (non-driving mofo, according to one of my army buddies.  hehehe) here in California.  sometimes I wonder where they got their driver's license from.   ;) :) 8)

devildawg

• View Profile
haha--oh well, what do we got here now.. :D i'm tired being the softie--so u can have my throne. ;) ;D

so, I'll be the king and you'll be the queen?  I can live with that!  hahaha!  (joke lang ha, doc ;D)   ;) :) 8)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 09:53:22 PM by devildawg »

devildawg

• View Profile
malamang walang tattoo si dawg!! :D :D

nope......... haven't had myself branded.  I wanted to years ago.......... my Airborne Ranger unit patch tattooed exactly where my unit patch is sewn on my bdu's, but I chickened out while my other buddies went through with it............ most of the time I regret not going through it.    ;) :) 8)

v

vj evardone

so, I'll be the king and you'll be the queen?  I can live with that!  hahaha!  (joke lang ha, doc ;D)   ;) :) 8)
haha--(i meant) i'll step down my 'softie' throne to give way to the next 1 in line (you!)  ;D