r u going back 2 the 1 who luvs u? or r u going back 2 the 1 you love ..

• 883 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
thanks for these pictures dawg

ryanjoe

• Global Moderator
  • Here without you.
    • View Profile
whew!!! very nice, doc... with a pretty face like you...every guy would love you...  ;)
perfect!!
You had me at my best. She had me at my worst.

v

vj evardone

perfect!!
..but why is it that my life has been all 'rocky road'?? hehe--mura nah man hinoon ug ice cream. ;D

v

vj evardone

it's not really love for the job.......... it's more on......... what I did overseas.......... what I'm might end up doing in the line of duty........... I feel and prep myself mentally that I'm doing something worthwhile and for the good of the many......... regardless of how tough or how sensitive it may be.  I'm not the type of person that would hurt anyone in anger or just for the heck of it......... there has to be a major and extremely important reason to do so.  heck, I don't even honk my horn when somebody cuts me off the freeway/roadway......... and we have so many idiot drivers (non-driving mofo, according to one of my army buddies.  hehehe) here in California.  sometimes I wonder where they got their driver's license from.   ;) :) 8)
for my 3 years here in the US--i haven't gone 'beep beep' either.  8)

john

• "Touche..."
    • View Profile
..but why is it that my life has been all 'rocky road'?? hehe--mura nah man hinoon ug ice cream. ;D
Pagdala nya doc, patilawa mi... :D
Life is precious,value it,take care of it,protect it participate and be  part of the living...

v

vj evardone

Pagdala nya doc, patilawa mi... :D
dinha nah lng tah palit--mglanay ako bagahe ana Jg.hehe

john

• "Touche..."
    • View Profile
dinha nah lng tah palit--mglanay ako bagahe ana Jg.hehe
Ay t'uod sa! ;D ;D
Life is precious,value it,take care of it,protect it participate and be  part of the living...

v

vj evardone

Ay t'uod sa! ;D ;D
'rocky road' pah naman.makamantsa sa ako mga sinina (unsaon nah lng).hehe

john

• "Touche..."
    • View Profile
'rocky road' pah naman.makamantsa sa ako mga sinina (unsaon nah lng).hehe
Si mikey na bahala dyan, kusog man to sya mutang-tang ug mantsa ;D ;D ;D Rocky  Road gud ;D ;D

v

vj evardone

Si mikey na bahala dyan, kusog man to sya mutang-tang ug mantsa ;D ;D ;D Rocky  Road gud ;D ;D
there u go--pero unsa man pod klaseha sa mantsa ang matangtang ni Mhikeyy?? ;D ;) :D 8) ::)