r u going back 2 the 1 who luvs u? or r u going back 2 the 1 you love ..

• 883 replies
v

vj evardone

that's ok!  you can still be the queenie!   ;) :) 8)
see? u don't even wana be a softie urself..oh well--i don't mind keeping the softie crown (it's not that heavy anyway).  ;D

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
for my 3 years here in the US--i haven't gone 'beep beep' either.  8)

some are so quick on that horn......... they even hold it just to be annoying.  and some would honk once they're on the clear (doesn't make any sense to call the other person's attention).  what they don't realize is that they might end up piss a sociopath one day and they'll be very sorry.  happened to me one time.......... there was this guy on the freeway who was moving a bit too slow for the rest of the motorists........... so, I just sped up a bit to pass him on the other lane.  then, he lowered his window and shouted at me (for unknown reason), cut me off, and slowed down in front of me.  I stopped on the side......... and he did to.  he got out of his car and was about to walk towards me.  but then he stepped back towards his car when I stepped out of mine.  I guess he saw the badge that was attached on my belt.  and that was the end of it.   8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

some are so quick on that horn......... they even hold it just to be annoying.  and some would honk once they're on the clear (doesn't make any sense to call the other person's attention).  what they don't realize is that they might end up piss a sociopath one day and they'll be very sorry.  happened to me one time.......... there was this guy on the freeway who was moving a bit too slow for the rest of the motorists........... so, I just sped up a bit to pass him on the other lane.  then, he lowered his window and shouted at me (for unknown reason), cut me off, and slowed down in front of me.  I stopped on the side......... and he did to.  he got out of his car and was about to walk towards me.  but then he stepped back towards his car when I stepped out of mine.  I guess he saw the badge that was attached on my belt.  and that was the end of it.   8)
that's scary..if sombody honks at meh, i just use my peripheral vision & rearview mirror to check what's wrong. Looking straight at them would just elicit more honking, yelling, cursing, evil eyeing, etc..etc..I don't think there's anything i can do to appease these raging drivers..their reactions are usually exaggerated and their anger level heightens within seconds. Nah, don't want to deal with these people--unless i am sombody with the badge. ;D

devildawg

• View Profile

wow....there's always something about a man in uniform......nakaka........ahhhhhh!... ;) HOT fafa ka! Dawg  :D

i agree

i agree--it makes meh pull out my driver's license (instinct nah eh). ;D

thanx, guys!! ;) :) 8)

there's probably two things one wouldn't wanna hear.......... admonition of rights and this:  (scripted)
stop!  police!.......... put your hands up!  come down to your knees!.......... slowly, with your hands in front of you, come down to your stomach!.......... bury your forehead!.......... put your arms out to your side, palms up!......... spread your legs!........... bury your heels!......... put your right/left hand on the small of your back, palm up!.......... put your right/left hand on top of your right/left hand with the palm up!............. turn your head to the left!  (high risk frisk)  this is the first process before being detained/arrested......... or be detained for pc 5150.
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

devildawg

• View Profile
kadaghan nah man na-pulled over (for ignorance) Bat--so i have mastered the drill nah.hehe

how 'bout this drill? (scripted)
put your hands out the windows!.......... driver, slowly with your left hand, turn off the engine and drop the keys outside!......... driver, with your right hand, open the door from the outside!........... driver, slowly with your hands up, get out of the car!.......... turn around!  stop!.............. walk backwards!  stop!.............. walk to the right/left!.......... with your hands up, slowly come down to your knees!............(then, continue with high risk frisk).   8)

devildawg

• View Profile
oh no--i feel lyk i'v been through one whole lifetym already sir..and the present is my 2nd one. :-X

so.......... there's a current one? ???

devildawg

• View Profile
see? u don't even wana be a softie urself..oh well--i don't mind keeping the softie crown (it's not that heavy anyway).  ;D

there's a king and a queenie. ;) :) 8)

devildawg

• View Profile
that's scary..if sombody honks at meh, i just use my peripheral vision & rearview mirror to check what's wrong. Looking straight at them would just elicit more honking, yelling, cursing, evil eyeing, etc..etc..I don't think there's anything i can do to appease these raging drivers..their reactions are usually exaggerated and their anger level heightens within seconds. Nah, don't want to deal with these people--unless i am sombody with the badge. ;D

even with a badge, I wouldn't even wanna deal with those idiots.  I figure, they'd better get in-trouble with somebody else other than me.  so, I just keep cool 8) and go on my way.  who knows if they're packing, too (some do).  besides, I remember this one incident where two guys got into an accident.......... then, a pissing contest.......... then, end up into a shootout.  come to find out, both are ("were" now) off-duty police officers.  that's one of the reason I don't carry most of the time when I'm not on watch.   8)

v

vj evardone

there's probably two things one wouldn't wanna hear.......... admonition of rights and this:  (scripted)
stop!  police!.......... put your hands up!  come down to your knees!.......... slowly, with your hands in front of you, come down to your stomach!.......... bury your forehead!.......... put your arms out to your side, palms up!......... spread your legs!........... bury your heels!......... put your right/left hand on the small of your back, palm up!.......... put your right/left hand on top of your right/left hand with the palm up!............. turn your head to the left!  (high risk frisk)  this is the first process before being detained/arrested......... or be detained for pc 5150.
how 'bout this drill? (scripted)
put your hands out the windows!.......... driver, slowly with your left hand, turn off the engine and drop the keys outside!......... driver, with your right hand, open the door from the outside!........... driver, slowly with your hands up, get out of the car!.......... turn around!  stop!.............. walk backwards!  stop!.............. walk to the right/left!.......... with your hands up, slowly come down to your knees!............(then, continue with high risk frisk).   8)
i just hope that the officer who'll do this to meh knows how to do basic and advance cardiac life support..coz for sure--i'm going to have a heart attack and just fall dead. :-X
u guys are tough huh--quite the opposite from the job that i do..we spoil people (though im not saying it's all nice). :P

Babat

• Global Moderator
  • "Feel the LOVE today"
    • View Profile
thanx, guys!! ;) :) 8)

hehehe....I hate to admit but I already tried the "put your hands up!" thing but it was all fun and game....hehehhe ... the fun things to do when dating a policeman  :o :o ;D ;D
My Life with Tennis click link 4 details:    http://www.alotbagotchay.blogspot.com

"Some people need "LOVE" spelled out for them."..... including me.. =)

http://www.mikeygatal.com/connect/index.php