r u going back 2 the 1 who luvs u? or r u going back 2 the 1 you love ..

• 883 replies
v

vj evardone

so.......... there's a current one? ???
haha--i mean my present life is my 2nd lifetime. ;D

v

vj evardone

there's a king and a queenie. ;) :) 8)
i don't think i'm old enough to be queen..i'll just patiently wait for my turn sir. ;D

v

vj evardone

even with a badge, I wouldn't even wanna deal with those idiots.  I figure, they'd better get in-trouble with somebody else other than me.  so, I just keep cool 8) and go on my way.  who knows if they're packing, too (some do).  besides, I remember this one incident where two guys got into an accident.......... then, a pissing contest.......... then, end up into a shootout.  come to find out, both are ("were" now) off-duty police officers.  that's one of the reason I don't carry most of the time when I'm not on watch.   8)
that's pathetic huh..but i guess every profession has it's own share of wretched souls..a paradox. 8) milder examples would be doctors who smoke, or who don't keep up appointments with their own docs.LOL

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
i just hope that the officer who'll do this to meh knows how to do basic and advance cardiac life support..coz for sure--i'm going to have a heart attack and just fall dead. :-X
u guys are tough huh--quite the opposite from the job that i do..we spoil people (though im not saying it's all nice). :P

if so............ I'll be more than willing to initiate CPR :P.  we do know the basics (part of our training).......... and only to be used if required due to the circumstances. ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

devildawg

• View Profile
hehehe....I hate to admit but I already tried the "put your hands up!" thing but it was all fun and game....hehehhe ... the fun things to do when dating a policeman  :o :o ;D ;D

hmmmmmmm............ tried the hand-cuffs, too?  hehehe. ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

devildawg

• View Profile
i don't think i'm old enough to be queen..i'll just patiently wait for my turn sir. ;D

queen elizabeth I of the tudor dynasty in england became queen at age 25.............. cleopatra became queen of egypt at age 17. ;) :) 8)

devildawg

• View Profile
that's pathetic huh..but i guess every profession has it's own share of wretched souls..a paradox. 8) milder examples would be doctors who smoke, or who don't keep up appointments with their own docs.LOL

there's always a bad apple in a bunch! >:(

Babat

• Global Moderator
  • "Feel the LOVE today"
    • View Profile
hmmmmmmm............ tried the hand-cuffs, too?  hehehe. ;) :) 8)

ummm yeah! the fuzzy ones  :o ;D hahahah kidding!
My Life with Tennis click link 4 details:    http://www.alotbagotchay.blogspot.com

"Some people need "LOVE" spelled out for them."..... including me.. =)

http://www.mikeygatal.com/connect/index.php

devildawg

• View Profile
ummm yeah! the fuzzy ones  :o ;D hahahah kidding!

oh!  so you know about the velcro cuffs and the four posts. :o :o  hehehe. :)

v

vj evardone

if so............ I'll be more than willing to initiate CPR :P.  we do know the basics (part of our training).......... and only to be used if required due to the circumstances. ;) :) 8)
haha--u better be good at it, or else i'll haunt you (& i'll make sure ur spine chills when i do)! LOL
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 11:13:51 PM by VJE.5 »