r u going back 2 the 1 who luvs u? or r u going back 2 the 1 you love ..

• 883 replies
v

vj evardone

queen elizabeth I of the tudor dynasty in england became queen at age 25.............. cleopatra became queen of egypt at age 17. ;) :) 8)
were they using the same calendars we have now?? or do they even have calendars during their time?? LOL peace  ;D

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
haha--u better be good at it, or else i'll haunt you (& i'll make sure it's ur spine chills when i do)! LOL

I'm definitely good at it :P!!!  you can put it in the bank!!  and remember what I posted before?.......... needles are pretty much the only thing that scares me.  besides, that'll be a good thing if you're the one who's gonna haunt me........... just don't nag me.   ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

I'm definitely good at it :P!!!  you can put it in the bank!!  and remember what I posted before?.......... needles are pretty much the only thing that scares me.  besides, that'll be a good thing if you're the one who's gonna haunt me........... just don't nag me.   ;) :) 8)
don't worry dawg--ghosts haunt..not nag (it's a guy thing). hehe :P

devildawg

• View Profile
were they using the same calendars we have now?? or do they even have calendars during their time?? LOL peace  ;D

egyptians were one of the best astronomers of all time and I don't think the days of the months changed much since 16th to 17th century england, if there is a change at all. 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

devildawg

• View Profile
don't worry dawg--ghosts haunt..not nag (it's a guy thing). hehe :P

then haunt me!.......... you can even haunt my dreams!  hehehe. ;) :) 8)

v

vj evardone

..and by the way--u shud know by now that i'v got tons of needles to back meh up when i haunt u. :P

w

willyramasola

• View Profile
so dont mess with the doc. hehehe

devildawg

• View Profile

something like a freddie kruger ("nightmare on elm street")......... in your case......... a freda kruger.  8) but then again, I'm not worried.  I'm an expert in CPR (mouth-to-mouth resuscitation).  and just to show that I don't mind......... with you, I won't even use the mouthpiece/guard that we're issued.   ;) :) 8)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 11:29:29 PM by devildawg »

Babat

• Global Moderator
  • "Feel the LOVE today"
    • View Profile
oh!  so you know about the velcro cuffs and the four posts. :o :o  hehehe. :)

I think I have forgotten already.... ::) ::) ::) hahahah
My Life with Tennis click link 4 details:    http://www.alotbagotchay.blogspot.com

"Some people need "LOVE" spelled out for them."..... including me.. =)

http://www.mikeygatal.com/connect/index.php

v

vj evardone

then haunt me!.......... you can even haunt my dreams!  hehehe. ;) :) 8)
i read this as a form of surrender (white flags up in the air). ;D
which means u'r probably not so good at resuscitation huh--coz u'r telling meh to haunt you already.haha