r u going back 2 the 1 who luvs u? or r u going back 2 the 1 you love ..

• 883 replies
v

vj evardone

something like a freddie kruger ("nightmare on elm street")......... in your case......... a freda kruger.  8)
haha--that's easy;) forget about the scary face and what not..coz all it takes to scare you is a bunch of needles. ;D

v

vj evardone

so dont mess with the doc. hehehe
haha--mao jud!  ;D

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
i read this as a form of surrender (white flags up in the air). ;D
which means u'r probably not so good at resuscitation huh--coz u'r telling meh to haunt you already.haha

it means that............. I'll perform CPR (mouth-to-mouth resuscitation :P) anytime of the day!  (joke) hehehe. ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

something like a freddie kruger ("nightmare on elm street")......... in your case......... a freda kruger.  8) but then again, I'm not worried.  I'm an expert in CPR (mouth-to-mouth resuscitation).  and just to show that I don't mind......... with you, I won't even use the mouthpiece/guard that we're issued.   ;) :) 8)
Ok then--how bout a DNR/DNI directive sir??  :P ;D

devildawg

• View Profile
I think I have forgotten already.... ::) ::) ::) hahahah

those things one never forget!  if so, you got somebody there to remind you. :o   ;D
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

devildawg

• View Profile
haha--that's easy!  ;) forget about the scary face and what not..coz all it takes to scare you is a bunch of needles. ;D

that reminded me of one of the "nightmare on elm street" franchise........... when he haunted the girl who was a junky.  and instead of knives......... he had needles on his gloves.

v

vj evardone

ummm yeah! the fuzzy ones  :o ;D hahahah kidding!
oh!  so you know about the velcro cuffs and the four posts. :o :o  hehehe. :)
uhmmm--we use velcro for humane restraints in the hospital, to effect a 4-point restraint on agitated and psychotic patients (who are already a danger to themselves and others).  ;D ;D ;D

devildawg

• View Profile
Ok then--how bout a DNR/DNI directive sir??  :P ;D

DNR?  you're not in hospice yet, are you?  hehehe. ;D

v

vj evardone

that reminded me of one of the "nightmare on elm street" franchise........... when he haunted the girl who was a junky.  and instead of knives......... he had needles on his gloves.
too bad this ghost is no junkie--and is still with it.  ;) ;D ;D

devildawg

• View Profile
uhmmm--we use velcro for humane restraints in the hospital, to effect a 4-point restraint on agitated and psychotic patients (who are already a danger to themselves and others).  ;D ;D ;D

that's what we call 5150!