r u going back 2 the 1 who luvs u? or r u going back 2 the 1 you love ..

• 883 replies

Babat

• Global Moderator
  • "Feel the LOVE today"
    • View Profile
those things one never forget!  if so, you got somebody there to remind you. :o   ;D

hehhehe...it shows ba? ooppss... :o ;D
My Life with Tennis click link 4 details:    http://www.alotbagotchay.blogspot.com

"Some people need "LOVE" spelled out for them."..... including me.. =)

http://www.mikeygatal.com/connect/index.php

v

vj evardone

DNR?  you're not in hospice yet, are you?  hehehe. ;D
i don't have to be in a hospice to issue a DNR directive sir. ;D
..or i myt change my mind--do you have ambubag in your police car? U shud keep one just in case. ;) ;D ;D

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
hehhehe...it shows ba? ooppss... :o ;D

hmmmmmm............ when one is smiling and glowing the next morning?.......... that could be an indication.  hehehe. ;D
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

that's what we call 5150!
it's funny we're both qualified to do 5150..oh well, let's jst see who get's to it first!  ;D ;D ;D

devildawg

• View Profile
i don't have to be in a hospice to issue a DNR directive sir. ;D
..or i myt change my mind--do you have ambubag in your police car? U shud keep one just in case. ;) ;D ;D

but would you issue yourself a DNR?  and you don't need a DNR.......... again, let me reiterate.......... I'll initiate CPR on you.  we, were given a trauma kit (mainly for personal use.  i.e. gunshots).......... and some (very few are trained by the department) can sign-out defibrillators, I heard.
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

devildawg

• View Profile
it's funny we're both qualified to do 5150..oh well, let's jst see who get's to it first!  ;D ;D ;D

although, in our case......... between us.......... it won't be danger to ourselves or to others :o.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)

v

vj evardone

but would you issue yourself a DNR?  and you don't need a DNR.......... again, let me reiterate.......... I'll initiate CPR on you.  we, were given a trauma kit (mainly for personal use.  i.e. gunshots).......... and some (very few are trained by the department) can sign-out defibrillators, I heard.
i don't get it. ;D u shud train for a defibrillator sir, it's a lifesaver so it's cool.  8) most defribillators are user-friendly. I can teach u how, or youtube will. ;)

v

vj evardone

although, in our case......... between us.......... it won't be danger to ourselves or to others :o.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)
haha--danger to the one who gets to it last. ;D ;D ;D

devildawg

• View Profile
i don't get it. ;D u shud train for a defibrillator sir, it's a lifesaver so it's cool.  8) most defribillators are user-friendly. I can teach u how, or youtube will. ;)

everything has to go through channels and of course.......... has to be departmentally authorized.  I can't even sign out an M-16A1 rifle for the longest since the department haven't trained me, even though I can assemble/disassemble one (army trained) with my eyes closed.  the reasoning is that......... California is a sue-happy state and los angelenos are notorious on suing the LAPD.  so, for example, if an officer don't have a defibrillator 'coz he's not authorized to carry one due to non-training.......... no one can sue him or the department.  everything has to be within policy.  besides training for the use of.......... we even have to experience being sprayed with pepper spray (OC spray) and being tased. 8)

devildawg

• View Profile
haha--danger to the one who gets to it last. ;D ;D ;D

we're still talkin' about 5150 (danger to other/self) restraint, right?  I don't know about over there, but here it's under the penal code.   8)