r u going back 2 the 1 who luvs u? or r u going back 2 the 1 you love ..

• 883 replies
v

vj evardone

everything has to go through channels and of course.......... has to be departmentally authorized.  I can't even sign out an M-16A1 rifle for the longest since the department haven't trained me, even though I can assemble/disassemble one (army trained) with my eyes closed.  the reasoning is that......... California is a sue-happy state and los angelenos are notorious on suing the LAPD.  so, for example, if an officer don't have a defibrillator 'coz he's not authorized to carry one due to non-training.......... no one can sue him or the department.  everything has to be within policy.  besides training for the use of.......... we even have to experience being sprayed with pepper spray (OC spray) and being tased. 8)
i see..just like us, we can't do a medical procedure unless we're credentialed to do it (we have to go thru credentialing in every hospital we work)..unlike back home in the Phils where I still can do C-sections and surgical procedures.  ::)
Oh well--so be it sir. 8)

v

vj evardone

we're still talkin' about 5150 (danger to other/self) restraint, right?  I don't know about over there, but here it's under the penal code.   8)
here in Massachusetts--we call it Section 12  (Emergency restraint/examination/hospitalization of dangerous persons). 8)

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
i see..just like us, we can't do a medical procedure unless we're credentialed to do it (we have to go thru credentialing in every hospital we work)..unlike back home in the Phils where I still can do C-sections and surgical procedures.  ::)
Oh well--so be it sir. 8)

that's how it is over here............ to keep order and avoid lawsuits. 
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
here in Massachusetts--we call it Section 12  (Emergency restraint/examination/hospitalization of dangerous persons). 8)

under the Ca penal code it's PC 5150 and in the military............ it's section 8.
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

gitz_

• i love my MG shirt
    • View Profile
nosebleed nalang ko ani ;)

v

vj evardone

under the Ca penal code it's PC 5150 and in the military............ it's section 8.
that's how it is over here............ to keep order and avoid lawsuits. 
i understand. 8)

v

vj evardone

wla man kaha ka paaki ug mosquito gitZ--pwera Dengue.hehe kiddin'

gitz_

• i love my MG shirt
    • View Profile

Mr. Boombastic

• Binagkal Mode Usa Tah..LOL!
    • View Profile

beyond my knowledge nako ni...not my scope :o
Pag may nagsabi sayo’ng "I DON'T LIKE YOU" wag mong damdamin.. Hilahin m0 k0 at saka m0 sabihin sa kanya’ng "hu cares?!" eto o si KENT mahal na mahal ako!!!