r u going back 2 the 1 who luvs u? or r u going back 2 the 1 you love ..

• 883 replies

ryanjoe

• Global Moderator
  • Here without you.
    • View Profile
grabeh kalawom injuhang topic ui
You had me at my best. She had me at my worst.

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
;D :)

beyond my knowledge nako ni...not my scope :o

doc and I started off with velcro hand-cuffs...........then, ended up with restraining people who are danger to self/others (codes for mentally unstable people).  so, if you ever get stopped by pd here in LA, and you hear them broadcast your name over their radio, with the either of the following codes would mean detainment.............. 5150, means 72-hour detainment/observation in the mental ward............ or code-6 charles (aka code-6 chuck), means a felony arrest.  now, if you hear, "code-7".............. that means........... "burrito truck, here I come!"  hahaha. ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

5150, means 72-hour detainment/observation in the mental ward............ or code-6 charles (aka code-6 chuck), means a felony arrest.  now, if you hear, "code-7".............. that means........... "burrito truck, here I come!"  hahaha. ;) :) 8)

haha--code 7 in the hospital means somebody's having cardiorespiratory arrest (a.k.a. 'marathon training' for the MDs on call). ;D

devildawg

• View Profile

haha--code 7 in the hospital means somebody's having cardiorespiratory arrest (a.k.a. 'marathon training' for the MDs on call). ;D

that's a bad code-7........... we have the good code-7, providing the RTO approves the request.  and as far as "arrest", that's for code-6 or code-6 charles (aka code-6 chuck). 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

that's a bad code-7........... we have the good code-7, providing the RTO approves the request.  and as far as "arrest", that's for code-6 or code-6 charles (aka code-6 chuck). 8)
funny huh..when u hear code 7 and 'rapid response' being called in the hospital-- it's not a good thing. :(

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
grabeh kalawom injuhang topic ui

so deep nga ba?, be patient to understand bro

devildawg

• View Profile
funny huh..when u hear code 7 and 'rapid response' being called in the hospital-- it's not a good thing. :(

in a way our code-7 is not a good thing too............ when we hear the RTO say, "(unit so-and-so) code-7 denied"........... and that just means........melted power bar time :(.

v

vj evardone

in a way our code-7 is not a good thing too............ when we hear the RTO say, "(unit so-and-so) code-7 denied"........... and that just means........melted power bar time :(.
uh-oh, don't u have real lunch or dinner breaks?? ::) i can't imagine getting in the way of an officer who just had a denied code7 request..'a hungry man is an angry one.'  8)

devildawg

• View Profile
uh-oh, don't u have real lunch or dinner breaks?? ::) i can't imagine getting in the way of an officer who just had a denied code7 request..'a hungry man is an angry one.'  8)

LAPD uniformed officers' lunch/dinner breaks don't have a set time and is always have to be requested.  reason being is that there is no set time in responding to radio calls.  that's why officers have to be creative (something one learn throughout the years.  hehehe) when requesting for breaks.  as much as I'm tired of power bars, I still keep them handy in my war bag and my pockets......... and it quite disgust me during summer time.  but I think it's just this agency............. I have friend from another agency and they don't have to request permission......... they just go on breaks whenever they want. ;) :) 8)

v

vj evardone

LAPD uniformed officers' lunch/dinner breaks don't have a set time and is always have to be requested.  reason being is that there is no set time in responding to radio calls.  that's why officers have to be creative (something one learn throughout the years.  hehehe) when requesting for breaks.  as much as I'm tired of power bars, I still keep them handy in my war bag and my pockets......... and it quite disgust me during summer time.  but I think it's just this agency............. I have friend from another agency and they don't have to request permission......... they just go on breaks whenever they want. ;) :) 8)
i see..if i were in ur line of work, i'll probably bring peanut butter & jelly sandwiches..but i know that it won't taste as good after a year.hehe
Back in the Philippines, when i was doing post-grad medical internship (crazy 24-48hour-hosp calls), i used to bring hard-boiled eggs just in case i dnt get the chance to grab som food.  8)
I started doing that after i passed out in the operating room while assisting surgery. Turned out my blood pressure was way low (dehydrated from too much work) and my blood sugar was also low (hypoglycemia) coz i was so busy to eat. ::)