r u going back 2 the 1 who luvs u? or r u going back 2 the 1 you love ..

• 883 replies

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
i see..if i were in ur line of work, i'll probably bring peanut butter & jelly sandwiches..but i know that it won't taste as good after a year.hehe
Back in the Philippines, when i was doing post-grad medical internship (crazy 24-48hour-hosp calls), i used to bring hard-boiled eggs just in case i dnt get the chance to grab som food.  8)
I started doing that after i passed out in the operating room while assisting surgery. Turned out my blood pressure was way low (dehydrated from too much work) and my blood sugar was also low (hypoglycemia) coz i was so busy to eat. ::)

imagine keeping a peanut butter sandwich in my war bag in the trunk of the unit.......... during the summer heat?........or.......... inside my shirt pockets?........... how 'bout boiled eggs??....... in the war bag........ in the trunk of the car?.......... on summer time?  I probably wouldn't wanna open my war bag anymore.  hahahaha!!  how 'bout boiled eggs in my pockets......... after a foot pursuit and a scuffle with suspects?  I don't even wanna think about how that boiled egg would look like in my pockets.  hahaha!  I'd have to bring extra uniform shirts with me all the time.......... and that's not counting the ones I have in my locker.  

so, that's how they do it in the p.i. to save on gas that put patients to sleep.......... have the surgical staff eat boiled eggs.  hahaha!  (joke ;D)............(surgeon to nurses:)  "alright folks........ready?", (nurses): "ready doc.  we're all good to go.",.......bbbbrrrrruuuut!!........, (surgeon to patient): "please count backwards from 100 to 1.", (patient): "one hun"...........hahaha!  (joke lang po, doc ;D).  I guess you forgot to read the signature that I wrote on the bottom of my posts.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

imagine keeping a peanut butter sandwich in my war bag in the trunk of the unit.......... during the summer heat?........or.......... inside my shirt pockets?........... how 'bout boiled eggs??....... in the war bag........ in the trunk of the car?.......... on summer time?  I probably wouldn't wanna open my war bag anymore.  hahahaha!!  how 'bout boiled eggs in my pockets......... after a foot pursuit and a scuffle with suspects?  I don't even wanna think about how that boiled egg would look like in my pockets.  hahaha!  I'd have to bring extra uniform shirts with me all the time.......... and that's not counting the ones I have in my locker.  

so, that's how they do it in the p.i. to save on gas that put patients to sleep.......... have the surgical staff eat boiled eggs.  hahaha!  (joke ;D)............(surgeon to nurses:)  "alright folks........ready?", (nurses): "ready doc.  we're all good to go.",.......bbbbrrrrruuuut!!........, (surgeon to patient): "please count backwards from 100 to 1.", (patient): "one hun"...........hahaha!  (joke lang po, doc ;D).  I guess you forgot to read the signature that I wrote on the bottom of my posts.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)
haha--hilarious mr D. So this war bag u have is nothing but a cheap fabric of some sort? hmmm..have u heard of insulated lunch bags??  8)
i guess when u luv ur profession--u shud also luv the 'crap' that goes with it. :P

devildawg

• View Profile
haha--hilarious mr D. So this war bag u have is nothing but a cheap fabric of some sort? hmmm..have u heard of insulated lunch bags??  8)
i guess when u luv ur profession--u shud also luv the 'crap' that goes with it. :P

we store blank paperwork and other equipment in our war bag........... it's what stiffs call "briefcase".  even when one hates their profession.......... they still have to take all the crap that goes with it.......... or......... just go into a different line of job.   ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

we store blank paperwork and other equipment in our war bag........... it's what stiffs call "briefcase".  even when one hates their profession.......... they still have to take all the crap that goes with it.......... or......... just go into a different line of job.   ;) :) 8)
..or transform the crap into somthing better with your ingenuity. 8)

devildawg

• View Profile
..or transform the crap into somthing better with your ingenuity. 8)

yeah, from peanut butter sandwich and boiled egg......... to.......... soggy peanut butter with crushed boiled egg sandwich.  hahaha!  (joke ;D).  but seriously, just take the crap.......... live with it.......... and make the most of it.  just look at the bright side......... might not have made a dent.  heck, I still had fun doing it.  hehehe.  I always try to look at the glass half-full........... optimism......... that's the ticket!!! ;) :) 8)

v

vj evardone

yeah, from peanut butter sandwich and boiled egg......... to.......... soggy peanut butter with crushed boiled egg sandwich.  hahaha!  (joke ;D).  but seriously, just take the crap.......... live with it.......... and make the most of it.  just look at the bright side......... might not have made a dent.  heck, I still had fun doing it.  hehehe.  I always try to look at the glass half-full........... optimism......... that's the ticket!!! ;) :) 8)
"Optimism is a psychological disorder exhibited by those out of touch with reality." --Oliver Pell  hehe ;D

devildawg

• View Profile
"Optimism is a psychological disorder exhibited by those out of touch with reality." --Oliver Pell  hehe ;D

mr. pell must've lived a depressed life........... life with little or no hope.  he must've given up on things before he even try to figure out what's wrong.   8)

v

vj evardone

mr. pell must've lived a depressed life........... life with little or no hope.  he must've given up on things before he even try to figure out what's wrong.   8)

whatever with mr. pell. ::)
i'm no pessimist but rather cautious optimist. 8)

devildawg

• View Profile

whatever with mr. pell. ::)
i'm no pessimist but rather cautious optimist. 8)

you and me, both!!  I wouldn't want to jump into the lion's den not knowing if there's one inside or it's just a furry little kitty cat. ;) :) 8)

v

vj evardone

you and me, both!!  I wouldn't want to jump into the lion's den not knowing if there's one inside or it's just a furry little kitty cat. ;) :) 8)
haha--cute analogy..but neither one (extremes) i want. 8) neither liberal, nor conservative--just at the middle. ;)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2009, 10:02:02 PM by VJE.5 »