r u going back 2 the 1 who luvs u? or r u going back 2 the 1 you love ..

• 883 replies

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
haha--cute analogy..but neither one (extremes) i want. 8) neither liberal, nor conservative--just at the middle. ;)

yeah, me too.  conservative in some ways............ and practical in some.......... plan in some............ and spontaneous in some.  depending on the situation.  but, I've learn to think things through, nowadays.   ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

yeah, me too.  conservative in some ways............ and practical in some.......... plan in some............ and spontaneous in some.  depending on the situation.  but, I've learn to think things through, nowadays.   ;) :) 8)
good for you sir--that would hopefully mean no more raccoon eyes for you in the future. hehe ;) :D 8)

devildawg

• View Profile
good for you sir--that would hopefully mean no more raccoon eyes for you in the future. hehe ;) :D 8)

hopefully............ at least, not from the girl I'll be with.  hehehe.  it hurts a whole lot less when it's because of the job.   ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

hopefully............ at least, not from the girl I'll be with.  hehehe.  it hurts a whole lot less when it's because of the job.   ;) :) 8)
moh leng. ;) ;D

devildawg

• View Profile
moh leng. ;) ;D

yeah, a girl really knows where to hit............ exactly where it really hurts.  hahaha. ;) :) 8)

v

vj evardone

yeah, a girl really knows where to hit............ exactly where it really hurts.  hahaha. ;) :) 8)
haha--u said it..but only for some.  8)  I wouldn't really waste more time 'kicking' a jerk, on top of what he has wasted already. Sooo not worth it.hehe

devildawg

• View Profile
haha--u said it..but only for some.  8)  I wouldn't really waste more time 'kicking' a jerk, on top of what he has wasted already. Sooo not worth it.hehe

I'm with you on that one, I mean, "on top of what he already wasted." ;) :) 8)  although, I think a good kick on the uuuhhuum wouldn't be such a bad idea.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)

v

vj evardone

I'm with you on that one, I mean, "on top of what he already wasted." ;) :) 8)  although, I think a good kick on the uuuhhuum wouldn't be such a bad idea.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)
..and risking my precious toes for nothin?? no way! hehe

devildawg

• View Profile
..and risking my precious toes for nothin?? no way! hehe

that's where the stiletto shoes or steel-toed boots/shoes comes in handy.  aaaaargggh!!  hahaha! ;) :) 8)

v

vj evardone

that's where the stiletto shoes or steel-toed boots/shoes comes in handy.  aaaaargggh!!  hahaha! ;) :) 8)
..or ruin my chic stilettos?? naaahhh..not really worth it dawg. 8)