r u going back 2 the 1 who luvs u? or r u going back 2 the 1 you love ..

• 883 replies

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
..or ruin my chic stilettos?? naaahhh..not really worth it dawg. 8)

then ask a friend to do it for 'ya.  hahaha! ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

then ask a friend to do it for 'ya.  hahaha! ;) :) 8)
bottomline: don't wana waste more time dawg8)
som gurls would probably ask the guy all the WHYs/WHATs/HOWs of what happened if they were in my place--but the moment i discovered the hurtful truth (charr!), there's no sense talking about it over and over (& over) again.  8)  The simple truth was enough for me to burn the bridge and move on (without him of course).hehe

devildawg

• View Profile
bottomline: don't wana waste more time dawg8)
som gurls would probably ask the guy all the WHYs/WHATs/HOWs of what happened if they were in my place--but the moment i discovered the hurtful truth (charr!), there's no sense talking about it over and over (& over) again.  8)  The simple truth was enough for me to burn the bridge and move on (without him of course).hehe

simple as that!!  that's right!!  "blow up the bridge at Remagen!" (WW II quote) ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

simple as that!!  that's right!!  "blow up the bridge at Remagen!" (WW II quote) ;) :) 8)
right on DoodleBug! ;) ;D ;D ;D

devildawg

• View Profile
right on DoodleBug! ;) ;D ;D ;D

hahaha!  as long as it's not doodiebug!  hahaha!   ;) :) 8)

v

vj evardone

hahaha!  as long as it's not doodiebug!  hahaha!   ;) :) 8)
m warning u, it can get nasty.hehe

devildawg

• View Profile
m warning u, it can get nasty.hehe

bring it on!!  hahaha!!  ;) :) 8)

Lyn Ann

• ..shine bright like a diamond!
    • View Profile
Im not gonna stay to the one who loves me..

devildawg

• View Profile
Im not gonna stay to the one who loves me..

you're not?!  so, you'd rather leave the one who loves you and be with somebody else?  just wondering. ;) :) 8)

Lyn Ann

• ..shine bright like a diamond!
    • View Profile
you're not?!  so, you'd rather leave the one who loves you and be with somebody else?  just wondering. ;) :) 8)

Im going back to the one I love because it's what makes me happy! hehe..