r u going back 2 the 1 who luvs u? or r u going back 2 the 1 you love ..

• 883 replies

john

• "Touche..."
    • View Profile
mdali gawan ng paraan yan fnd,, :D
Life is precious,value it,take care of it,protect it participate and be  part of the living...

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
finally see them 8) your good looking sir dawg!!  :) :) :) and ur ex looks stunning! kamukha ni hmm  :-X wag nalng hehehe  ::) ;)

like we say in the army, "don't call me sir.  I work for a living." 8)  hehehe.  good-looking?!........more like dog-looking!  hahaha!!  and the ex......... yeah, she stunned me alright......... and she's got a mean left-hook, too.  she's the one I grew up with.......... befriended (childhood sweetheart)........... had a roller-coaster relationship with.......... and finally, destroyed my whole world :'(.  but, that's another story. ;) :) 8)  hmmmmm......... who does she look like?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 08:33:55 PM by devildawg »
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

devildawg

• View Profile
nothing in life is a guarantee  :o........so, i guess it's back to a spare parts hahahha ;D ;D and you know what they say: When one door closed, another one opens....yeahhh!....so, just be positive and move on!  :D

that's the ticket!! ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

devildawg

• View Profile
dapat walang number diba? dapat "my one and only"  ;)

and how many "one and only?"  hehehe. ;) :) 8)

devildawg

• View Profile
another pretty avatar MsC. ;)

and I concur!   ;) :) 8)

Lyn Ann

• ..shine bright like a diamond!
    • View Profile
..someones gonna cry when He knows he lost you
..someone's gonna thank the stars above!

hehe, kanta lang ko!

v

vj evardone

and I concur!   ;) :) 8)
there yah go MsC. ;) 8)
ohhh--just so u know, MsC's up for a 'dating' auction sir..u should check that thread. fafa Wills' the highest bidder so far--you should join in the fun! ;) ;)  8)

v

vj evardone

..someones gonna cry when He knows he lost you
..someone's gonna thank the stars above!
hehe, kanta lang ko!

yep--when all was said and done, he did cry alright..but he made meh cry first. ::) 8)

v

vj evardone

and how many "one and only?"  hehehe. ;) :) 8)
uh-oh..here goes another guy thing.haha

devildawg

• View Profile
i feel for you sir--but i feel more for her.. 8)

yeah, you and me both!!  but she has her reasons........... and I have mine.......... and I'd say they're both valid.  again, to each his/her own.  it was great while it last.......... and now, it's just another chapter in the story of my life.   ;) :) 8)