r u going back 2 the 1 who luvs u? or r u going back 2 the 1 you love ..

• 883 replies
v

vj evardone

not necessarily a "guy thing".......... I know girls who have said, "they're one and only"............ next thing you know, they dump the guy or break up with one............. then, the next one is another "one and only"........... and so on......... and so forth. ;) :) 8)
sounds tricky huh.. 8)

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
roller coasters are fun (at SixFlags, looove the SuperMan/Bizzaro ride!!!), but if it's in relastionships--kinda tough huh. :-X
hope ur world's almost back to baseline now sir. ;) ;D

unfortunately for superman, his planet krypton was totally disintegrated........... after a long time of putting my world back online, mine have been formed again and is totally intact now. ;) :) 8)............ "and I'm ready to take the chance again." (barry manilow song)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

unfortunately for superman, his planet krypton was totally disintegrated........... after a long time of putting my world back online, mine have been formed again and is totally intact now. ;) :) 8)
..(and) may all those titaniums and screws keep it that way.  ;)  ;D ;D

devildawg

• View Profile
ohhh--believe meh, that was one of the gifts i got on my 23rd bday (YEARS ago).hehe way looong ago. Haven't been reading som leisure books--but will be soon (Twilight Saga). ;) ;D ;D ;D

well, if you've read one or two........... you'll have five or six more to go.  there are seven books that were published. ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

devildawg

• View Profile
lesson learned for you sir (i hope).hehe

there's definitely no "I hope".  as I've mentioned again and again........... a hard lesson that I wouldn't wanna go through again.  life's too short to be playing around........... especially, with another person's heart. ;) :) 8)

devildawg

• View Profile
..(and) may all those titaniums and screws keep it that way.  ;)  ;D ;D

and hope that the next girl will put it in a safe place for me.   ;) :) 8)

so, what does this mean?.........."dugay na diay"

v

vj evardone

well, if you've read one or two........... you'll have five or six more to go.  there are seven books that were published. ;) :) 8)
don't worry sir--i'll have time to do just that..i already have the first 3 books..there's more comin'. ;) ;) ;D

v

vj evardone

and hope that the next girl will put it in a safe place for me.   ;) :) 8)

so, what does this mean?.........."dugay na diay"
if she's not a jerk--she will sir. 8)
dugay = long time
na = already
diay = huh
"dugay na diay" = "it's been a long time huh.." ;) 8)

devildawg

• View Profile
don't worry sir--i'll have time to do just that..i already have the first 3 books..there's more comin'. ;) ;) ;D

wish I have your enthusiasm in book-reading........... nah!  hahaha!  but give me some "sudoku", trivia books, and WW II history books......... I'll make the time.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)

v

vj evardone

wish I have your enthusiasm in book-reading........... nah!  hahaha!  but give me some "sudoku", trivia books, and WW II history books......... I'll make the time.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)
sounds fun too. 8)