r u going back 2 the 1 who luvs u? or r u going back 2 the 1 you love ..

• 883 replies

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
if she's not a jerk--she will sir. 8)
dugay = long time
na = already
diay = huh
"dugay na diay" = "it's been a long time huh.." ;) 8)

I sure hope and pray that the next girl won't be.  oh, thanx for the translate. ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

I sure hope and pray that the next girl won't be.  oh, thanx for the translate. ;) :) 8)
just continue doin that (pray), and am sure you will sir.  ;)
"ASK and it shall be GIVEN." Matthew 7:7  ;) ;) 8)

devildawg

• View Profile
sounds fun too. 8)

it definitely is for me!! 8) wish I was born in the between 1911 to 1920.......... so, I would've been part of the great era of the 40's and 50's........... then I'll surely be volunteering for the Normandy invasion.  besides, life back then was so simple and slow.........and women are more reserved.  it would've been great living during that time.   ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

devildawg

• View Profile
just continue doin that (pray), and am sure you will sir.  ;)
"ASK and it shall be GIVEN." Matthew 7:7  ;) ;) 8)

in His own time.  I sure hope that my knees are still strong enough and my back won't creek yet.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)

v

vj evardone

it definitely is for me!! 8) wish I was born in the between 1911 to 1920.......... so, I would've been part of the great era of the 40's and 50's........... then I'll surely be volunteering for the Normandy invasion.  besides, life back then was so simple and slow.........and women are more reserved.  it would've been great living during that time.   ;) :) 8)
..and guys were still gentlemen. 8)

v

vj evardone

in His own time.  I sure hope that my knees are still strong enough and my back won't creek yet.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)
hehe--the body does get old but the heart doesn't.  ;D charrr

devildawg

• View Profile
..and guys were still gentlemen. 8)

some guys still are!!......... besides, you haven't tried me out, yet.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)

v

vj evardone

some guys still are!!......... besides, you haven't tried me out, yet.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)
..so what's ur name??  coz i don't go out with strangers.:P :P ;D

w

willyramasola

• View Profile
ayay, murag mag date na gyud sila pohon

v

vj evardone

ayay, murag mag date na gyud sila pohon
haha--'murag' dli jud..dli man gani ko mo-date ug silingan. ;D ;D ;D