r u going back 2 the 1 who luvs u? or r u going back 2 the 1 you love ..

• 883 replies
v

vj evardone

hmmmm.......... maybe later on down the line.  but when one ask the other out or goes out with the person who asked, that doesn't mean their in-love............. it just mean that they wanna get to know each other better. ;) :) 8)

that's true for Americans..m not sure among Filipinos..or maybe it's just meh. ::)

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
***Edward: And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.
Bella: What a stupid lamb.
Edward: What a sick, masochistic lion.*** ;D ;D ;D

"oh, well, that's better I guess." ("twilight", p.357) ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

devildawg

• View Profile
and it melts in my mouth not in my hand hahahah...

what does?  hehehe. ;D 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

"oh, well, that's better I guess." ("twilight", p.357) ;) :) 8)
"Do I dazzle you?" twilight  ;D

v

vj evardone

what does?  hehehe. ;D 8)
Mentos, M&Ms..hehe

devildawg

• View Profile

that's true for Americans..m not sure among Filipinos..or maybe it's just meh. ::)

so, in the p.i., when a guy ask a girl out or a girl goes out, to maybe dinner, with a guy........... does that mean they're in-love?..........they don't know each other well enough yet........... to even say they're in-love.  those three words should be solemn, truthful, and honest.  I don't think I can say that to a girl unless I really know her and have been dating her.......... and I expect the same with the girl.   ;) :) 8)

visiting a girl in her domain with relatives around.......... a guy would try to be like a sheep (in wolf's clothing).  it would be very awkward, uncomfortable, and difficult for him to act or be himself.  so, how can the girl know the guy better?  it would be the same for the girl............ now, how would the guy get to know her better? ???

devildawg

• View Profile
"Do I dazzle you?" twilight  ;D

"of course," he answered. ("twilight", p.313) ;) :) 8)
"You're too good.  far, far too good." ("twilight", p.319) :(

v

vj evardone

so, in the p.i., when a guy ask a girl out or a girl goes out, to maybe dinner, with a guy........... does that mean they're in-love?..........they don't know each other well enough yet........... to even say they're in-love.  those three words should be solemn, truthful, and honest.  I don't think I can say that to a girl unless I really know her and have been dating her.......... and I expect the same with the girl.   ;) :) 8)

visiting a girl in her domain with relatives around.......... a guy would try to be like a sheep (in wolf's clothing).  it would be very awkward, uncomfortable, and difficult for him to act or be himself.  so, how can the girl know the guy better?  it would be the same for the girl............ now, how would the guy get to know her better? ???
i agree--that's the downside of the Pinoy social culture..and basically why i experienced the biggest OUCH(!!!) of my life before..coz i ddnt really knew him. ::)

oh well--"Twilight's here again..another ending. No matter how perfect the day is, it always has to end."  ::) 8)

devildawg

• View Profile
Mentos, M&Ms..hehe

mentos.......... the freshmaker.  hehehe.  have you tried putting a few of those inside a coke bottle?
m&m's inside our MREs don't melt in the hand.

v

vj evardone

"of course," he answered. ("twilight", p.313) ;) :) 8)
"You're too good.  far, far too good." ("twilight", p.319) :(

"I am so very sorry. Would you understand what I meant if I said I was only human?"  ::)