r u going back 2 the 1 who luvs u? or r u going back 2 the 1 you love ..

• 883 replies
v

vj evardone

mentos.......... the freshmaker.  hehehe.  have you tried putting a few of those inside a coke bottle?
m&m's inside our MREs don't melt in the hand.
nope, haven't tried that..what about it? it's gona foam and pop ryt?  ::) ::) ::)
so you get M&Ms in MREs as well?? cool..how bout cream puffs?? ;) ;D

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
i agree--that's the downside of the Pinoy social culture..and basically why i experienced the biggest OUCH(!!!) of my life before..coz i ddnt really knew him. ::)

oh well--"Twilight's here again..another ending. No matter how perfect the day is, it always has to end."  ::) 8)

not being chauvinistic but I think the girl is in control when it comes to that........... going out with the guy, I mean. she has the last say-so. ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

not being chauvinistic but I think the girl is in control when it comes to that........... going out with the guy, I mean. she has the last say-so. ;) :) 8)
so if it doesn't work--then the gurl's at fault huh..nah :-X

devildawg

• View Profile
"I am so very sorry. Would you understand what I meant if I said I was only human?"  ::)

"don't worry about it." ("twilight", p.149) ;) :) 8)
"hey, I thought you couldn't read my mind!" ("twilight", p. 200) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

devildawg

• View Profile
nope, haven't tried that..what about it? it's gona foam and pop ryt?  ::) ::) ::)
so you get M&Ms in MREs as well?? cool..how bout cream puffs?? ;) ;D

put a few mentos in a coke bottle........... shake it........... and run for your life!!!!  hahaha! ;) :) 8)
m&m's.......... yes!  cream puffs.......... I just wish!  that's why I always have stuff to give to those poor kids overseas.  and the upside.......... seeing those bright little smiles!   ;) :) 8)

v

vj evardone

"don't worry about it." ("twilight", p.149) ;) :) 8)
"hey, I thought you couldn't read my mind!" ("twilight", p. 200) 8)

"I hear voices in my head and you're worried that you're the freak." TwiLight  ;D
"Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are." Eclipse

devildawg

• View Profile
so if it doesn't work--then the gurl's at fault huh..nah :-X

not whatsoever!!  it's just that the girl is the one who is being asked.  so, she's the one who'll say "ya or nay".  and after they've been dating for a while and learn of each other a little better.......... then, that's the time to move to the next level......... and if it doesn't work out......... it doesn't work out.  it's neither one's fault.  at least they both find out before it's too late. ;) :) 8)

v

vj evardone

put a few mentos in a coke bottle........... shake it........... and run for your life!!!!  hahaha! ;) :) 8)
m&m's.......... yes!  cream puffs.......... I just wish!  that's why I always have stuff to give to those poor kids overseas.  and the upside.......... seeing those bright little smiles!   ;) :) 8)
u don't need mentos to do that--u jst shake and run! hehe
that's good of you kind sir..now my thoughts on adoption are getting (more) pervasive..in due time. ;)

v

vj evardone

not whatsoever!!  it's just that the girl is the one who is being asked.  so, she's the one who'll say "ya or nay".  and after they've been dating for a while and learn of each other a little better.......... then, that's the time to move to the next level......... and if it doesn't work out......... it doesn't work out.  it's neither one's fault.  at least they both find out before it's too late. ;) :) 8)
well-said dawg..i can hear the voice of experience in this thread huh. 8)
yep, 'before it's too late.' learned it the hard way though. :-X :-X 8)

devildawg

• View Profile
"I hear voices in my head and you're worried that you're the freak." TwiLight  ;D
"Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are." Eclipse

"I see dead people." ("sixth sense") :o
"that sounds very interesting........." ("twilight") ;) :) 8)