r u going back 2 the 1 who luvs u? or r u going back 2 the 1 you love ..

• 883 replies

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
u don't need mentos to do that--u jst shake and run! hehe
that's good of you kind sir..now my thoughts on adoption are getting (more) pervasive..in due time. ;)

shaking a coke bottle won't go off like a rocket unless there's the chemical effect produced by mentos. ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

"I see dead people." ("sixth sense") :o
"that sounds very interesting........." ("twilight") ;) :) 8)

"When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, is it not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end?" *TwiLight*  ;D

v

vj evardone

shaking a coke bottle won't go off like a rocket unless there's the chemical effect produced by mentos. ;) :) 8)

i guess the pressure won't be enought to launch it off huh, if without it.. ::)
i think they did that in one of the 'beauty and the geek' episodes. ;D

devildawg

• View Profile
well-said dawg..i can hear the voice of experience in this thread huh. 8)
yep, 'before it's too late.' learned it the hard way though. :-X :-X 8)

experienced enough, I should say........... and learned enough not to make the same mistake over again.  like you said, "learned it the hard way." ;) :) 8)  it's tough enough getting to know a person.......... it's even harder when one thought they know the other person.  people change every after a certain period of time.......... isn't medically proven?
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

devildawg

• View Profile
"When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, is it not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end?" *TwiLight*  ;D

"don't forget to close your eyes." ("twilight", p.364) ;) :) 8)

devildawg

• View Profile
i guess the pressure won't be enought to launch it off huh, if without it.. ::)
i think they did that in one of the 'beauty and the geek' episodes. ;D

they've done that experiment in a couple of different shows.  you can even see it in youtube.  just type "mentos and coke." ;) :) 8)

v

vj evardone

experienced enough, I should say........... and learned enough not to make the same mistake over again.  like you said, "learned it the hard way." ;) :) 8)  it's tough enough getting to know a person.......... it's even harder when one thought they know the other person.  people change every after a certain period of time.......... isn't medically proven?
u said it (again) dawg--the stakes are too high. can't afford it anymore. hehe
you mean human behavior?? as most things in medicine/psych--it's never predictable..it's all affected by culture, attitude, emotions, values, ethics, authority, etc..etc and of course, genetics. 8)

Hector

• line dance guru
    • View Profile
OO nga naman doc... if im correct, i think you may have a common denominator.. hehehe :)

lucky talaga mga johns

v

vj evardone

they've done that experiment in a couple of different shows.  you can even see it in youtube.  just type "mentos and coke." ;) :) 8)
u should check 'poker face' linedancing in youtube too.hehe

v

vj evardone

lucky talaga mga johns
who is, fafa Hec?? ::) 8)