r u going back 2 the 1 who luvs u? or r u going back 2 the 1 you love ..

• 883 replies

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
u said it (again) dawg--the stakes are too high. can't afford it anymore. hehe
you mean human behavior?? as most things in medicine/psych--it's never predictable..it's all affected by culture, attitude, emotions, values, ethics, authority, etc..etc and of course, genetics. 8)

don't let one downfall hold you back.  one mistake won't be corrected by another.  it's not multiplication, where negative X negative = positive.  one should get up everytime they fall......... 'coz if one don't............ then they'd be on the ground. ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

don't let one downfall hold you back.  one mistake won't be corrected by another.  it's not multiplication, where negative X negative = positive.  one should get up everytime they fall......... 'coz if one don't............ then they'd be on the ground. ;) :) 8)
how i wish that was just a casual downfall--but it wasn't. ::) My entire cosca heard the loud thud, and nobody was happy bout it ('told you so')..hehe
was crippled and went through rehab..now all healed up but the scars won't be as tough as the previous untouched soul.  ;) ;D 8)
no elusiveness here, but just cautious optimism. ;D ;D ;D

devildawg

• View Profile
how i wish that was just a casual downfall--but it wasn't. ::) My entire cosca heard the loud thud, and nobody was happy bout it ('told you so')..hehe
was crippled and went through rehab..now all healed up but the scars won't be as tough as the previous untouched soul.  ;) ;D 8)
no elusiveness here, but just cautious optimism. ;D ;D ;D

you're not alone in this one.  similar things........... maybe far worse things........... have happened to others.  while some gave up and even gave up on life (like the recent news about the former NFL quarterback mcnair and his girlfriend)............ others got up and moved on to an even better future for them.  one of these days I'll tell you about my story......... but not just yet.  there's a time for everything........... and now ain't it. 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

you're not alone in this one.  similar things........... maybe far worse things........... have happened to others.  while some gave up and even gave up on life (like the recent news about the former NFL quarterback mcnair and his girlfriend)............ others got up and moved on to an even better future for them.  one of these days I'll tell you about my story......... but not just yet.  there's a time for everything........... and now ain't it. 8)
you're one impalpable cloud dawg--always are.hehe
ohh--that one (mcNair's)..if it ain't clean/honest, it ain't luv. 8)

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
ganon yan kapag di maka Ger-ger :P

simbako ka, i don't do that talaga

v

vj evardone

simbako ka, i don't do that talaga
bakit, what's gerger hon?

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
bakit, what's gerger hon?

making whoopi daw

devildawg

• View Profile
you're one impalpable cloud dawg--always are.hehe
ohh--that one (mcNair's)..if it ain't clean/honest, it ain't luv. 8)

like I said......... "not just yet."  sometimes, it's better to pour things slowly than to drop it like a bomb, that it would be difficult to comprehend.........and this is one of those instances.  ;) :) 8) so, I guess it wasn't love when I hid my joining the police department from my ex?......... or not telling her where I'm deploying to?  I think it's just to spare her the agony and anxiety.  there are some things that should be left alone for a little while and just explain (since it's deserving) when the right time comes. ;) :) 8)

the mcnair thing........... I can't say much 'coz I really don't know exactly what went on and what was in their minds. 

v

vj evardone

like I said......... "not just yet."  sometimes, it's better to pour things slowly than to drop it like a bomb, that it would be difficult to comprehend.........and this is one of those instances.  ;) :) 8) so, I guess it wasn't love when I hid my joining the police department from my ex?......... or not telling her where I'm deploying to?  I think it's just to spare her the agony and anxiety.  there are some things that should be left alone for a little while and just explain (since it's deserving) when the right time comes. ;) :) 8)
the mcnair thing........... I can't say much 'coz I really don't know exactly what went on and what was in their minds. 
our personal definition of love and relationship varies..there's no right or wrong when it comes to emotions. 8)
hiding a big chunk of your life is like living another life--and u excluded her from that one..no offense, just voicing out my personal thoughst..but as u said it--can't say what really went on in your minds (both of you). ::) ;D 8)

devildawg

• View Profile
our personal definition of love and relationship varies..there's no right or wrong when it comes to emotions. 8)
hiding a big chunk of your life is like living another life--and u excluded her from that one..no offense, just voicing out my personal thoughst..but as u said it--can't say what really went on in your minds (both of you). ::) ;D 8)

like I said, there are some things, though deserving an explanation, should be revealed in the appropriate time.  'coz sometimes, people have a hard time comprehending when not in the right time.  it wasn't exclusion but rather delaying for a much better or tactful way of revealing to make it easier for the recipient to understand.   ;) :) 8)