r u going back 2 the 1 who luvs u? or r u going back 2 the 1 you love ..

• 883 replies
v

vj evardone

like I said, there are some things, though deserving an explanation, should be revealed in the appropriate time.  'coz sometimes, people have a hard time comprehending when not in the right time.  it wasn't exclusion but rather delaying for a much better or tactful way of revealing to make it easier for the recipient to understand.   ;) :) 8)
HUA. :-X :-X :-X 8)

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

john

• "Touche..."
    • View Profile
lucky talaga mga johns
Siguro nga hecs.. ;)
Life is precious,value it,take care of it,protect it participate and be  part of the living...

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
ang dami ko ng johns na nakilala,ang babait nila at karamihan hunks like you john

john

• "Touche..."
    • View Profile
ang dami ko ng johns na nakilala,ang babait nila at karamihan hunks like you john
kaya nga kita kinuhang kumpare...
 ;D
Life is precious,value it,take care of it,protect it participate and be  part of the living...

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
kaya nga kita kinuhang kumpare...
 ;D

ay,mabait pala ako,hehehe

ryanjoe

• Global Moderator
  • Here without you.
    • View Profile
bakit, what's gerger hon?
yuks.  ;D ;D
You had me at my best. She had me at my worst.

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
lucky talaga mga johns

Siguro nga hecs.. ;)

not from my standpoint 8).......... the johns (guys who solicit from prostitutes) I encounter are arrested and charged with a misdemeanor.  hehehe. ;D
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

Babat

• Global Moderator
  • "Feel the LOVE today"
    • View Profile
not from my standpoint 8).......... the johns (guys who solicit from prostitutes) I encounter are arrested and charged with a misdemeanor.  hehehe. ;D

and i think they're sent to rehab hahahah
My Life with Tennis click link 4 details:    http://www.alotbagotchay.blogspot.com

"Some people need "LOVE" spelled out for them."..... including me.. =)

http://www.mikeygatal.com/connect/index.php