Miley Cyrus' 18th Birthday Wish

• 0 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Miley Cyrus' 18th Birthday Wish
« on: November 08, 2010, 07:03:05 AM »
To be with her Family together is Miley Cyrus' 18th Birthday Wish.

LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Less than two weeks after her parents filed for divorce, Miley Cyrus knows what she wants for her upcoming 18th birthday: to have her family together.

"I'm not going to go crazy," Miley told MTV News on Thursday, of her birthday plans. "[Just] have a fun party and then maybe take a vacation with my family ... because that would be really cool.

"I think we need time to all be together," she added. "So that would be rad if we could all go to the beach or something."

The former Disney darling -- who will turns 18 on November 23 -- said that while she has "no idea" where their family will go to celebrate, it will be somewhere near the ocean.

"I'm a water baby," Miley added. "I have to be near the water and I love doing scuba and going out and being on a boat."

As previously reported on AccessHollywood.com, Miley's parents, Billy Ray and Tish Cyrus, filed for divorce on October 26 after 17 years of marriage.

Billy Ray filed for the divorce citing irreconcilable differences. He is asking for shared custody of the couple's three minor children and an "equitable distribution of the marital estate."

The "Achy Breaky Heart" singer is also is asking the court to approve an agreed upon "parenting plan" for their children.

"As you can imagine, this is a very difficult time for our family," they said in a statement to the People, who was first to report the divorce news.

"We are trying to work through some personal matters," the statement continued. "We appreciate your thoughts and prayers."

Billy Ray and Tish have five children together.