Peace To All

• 267 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: Peace To All
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2011, 02:41:36 AM »
the gal that boom boom works with.  we were introduced some time ago.   ;) :) 8)

i have something for you

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2011, 10:22:41 PM »
i have something for you

surething!!  let her know I'm game.  let me know when the meet will happen and I'll be there.   ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2011, 12:45:20 AM »
surething!!  let her know I'm game.  let me know when the meet will happen and I'll be there.   ;) :) 8)

sure na sure, hindi pa sya member kaya hindi pa sya pwedeng mag send ng PM sayo ;D

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2011, 10:11:51 PM »
the gal that boom boom works with.  we were introduced some time ago.   ;) :) 8)
i have something for you

Sounds like Dawg's desperate to commit the biggest mistake of his life. Hehehe. Go ahead, Boom, give him full support. Guy's very timid & shy & scared. Hehehe.  :) ;)
Oh, yeah, this year's gonna be the Year of the Rabbit. May she breed like rabbits. Same for your wife, Boom.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
And how about you, skipper? Too reticent? Gusto mo si Boom mangligao para sa iyo? Hindi puedi! His commander-in-chief's gonna shot him on the spot pointblank range.  ;D ;D ;D

"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2011, 06:55:57 PM »
hahhahah....nakatawa ko ani Bai Juan....Afghan War!..hahahhaha

Yeah, Bai Boom, heard that people smugglers are charging at least $12k to smuggle a person to Aus. Enticing enough? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2011, 12:27:35 AM »
peace na lageh bro, magpakumbaba na lang ta, panapanahon lang to

Wanna have peace and harmony here? Find the answer in I Ching. :) ;)

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2011, 06:55:36 PM »
imagine ba namang seryoso na to parang World War III na ang mangyayari hehehe

Must admit having the fun of my life watching the pandemonium. The cruel war is still raging.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Where's the law enforcement officer? Should be here to restore law and order. Seems to feel his presence. Hehehe. :) ;)
Wonder who's the jinx. Definitely, not me! :o
Not my fault, officer. Whatever it is. ???

what all this fighting is for." :(
- song line from 'From A Distance' by Bette Midler

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2011, 07:43:55 PM »

I find her very attractive!!  she seems like a nice gal.  and I don't have to go far.  hehehe.   ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2011, 07:51:06 PM »
Sounds like Dawg's desperate to commit the biggest mistake of his life. Hehehe. Go ahead, Boom, give him full support. Guy's very timid & shy & scared. Hehehe.  :) ;)
Oh, yeah, this year's gonna be the Year of the Rabbit. May she breed like rabbits. Same for your wife, Boom.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
And how about you, skipper? Too reticent? Gusto mo si Boom mangligao para sa iyo? Hindi puedi! His commander-in-chief's gonna shot him on the spot pointblank range.  ;D ;D ;D

desperate, timid, shy, scared??!!  hahaha!!  a very poor description of the Dawgmeister!! in fact, it's quite the opposite, spanky!!  hahaha!!  well............hmmm.............."scared", might be close.  I try to avoid women who are too darn demanding.  hehehe.  at this point in time, I'm into the dating phase.  besides, I'm not called "Dawg" for nothin'.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2011, 10:02:20 PM »
desperate, timid, shy, scared??!!  hahaha!!  a very poor description of the Dawgmeister!! in fact, it's quite the opposite, spanky!!  hahaha!!  well............hmmm.............."scared", might be close.  I try to avoid women who are too darn demanding.  hehehe.  at this point in time, I'm into the dating phase.  besides, I'm not called "Dawg" for nothin'.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)

Don't you know that timid, shy, & scared are interrelated?
You're scared of her. To avoid offending her, you pretended to be timid and shy to ignore her.
'coz you've been doing this sooooo many Xs and soooo long, they've become part of your description. Hehehe.
Oh yeah, blokes like you, sure women almost always are tooooo darn demanding. ;D
Just like a mask one's wearing. 'coz one's been wearing it for a very long time, becomes part of one's face. See what me mean? :) ;)