As I get older, I am HAPPIER each day----I have learned to LOVE myself first!

• 10 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
parang tinamaan akong lintik hindi isa kundi tatlo na sila but i am really enjoying what i have right now
Why am I not surprised?  ;D  ;)

It's a common tale but true, mate. Mao ma ng kina-iya sa ato.

As mentioned, even while still in Manila, was sending money home 'coz house needed major repairs. Had to decline financing a nurse gf travel to US causing our relationship to turn sour. But everytime went home noticed mao lang ghapon ang baye. Wa mahikapi. Hehe Wouldn't dare comment.

Later, here in Australia, wanted to sponsor siblings migration. So that they can contribute as well. Demolish our house (built in '54 pa) and replace by a building as that area, capitol site, has become a commercial zone. Everyone had countless alibis why couldn't migrate here.

Then, having my own family na, nagpagawa ng bahay dito. Gibalik na sag hisgut ang major repairs. Lami kaaug drama. "C Juan magpatukod nag palasyo sa Australia. Kami intaon dinhi nag-antus og puyo ining baye nga puerteng gubaa". That's one factor that compelled me to get married. So can have excuse not to send money anymore.

To reiterate my advice to fellow Filipinos back home. Should you get a mining job here, plan carefully where to put your money. If you're gonna send home, don't be too timid&scared&shy make them accountable for it. Ayao jyud pagpadala anang mga drama2X.
Know it's easier said than done. But gotta be done. Otherwise, mahurot lang ang kuarta sa binuang.

Back to you, skipper. Enjoying? ??? Isn't your conscience bothering you?  ;D ;)

Seriously, know what your fear is. That you'll be ostracized. Wa na nya kai naong ipakita sa ato. :) ;) You'll be called all sorts of names like swapang, mayabang, matapobre, etc, etc, etc.

Happened to me, mate. Can still remember saying, "Ok, this is it! Enough is enough! You've been watching too many movies, but life isn't like that in real life. If you want money, work for it".

Main reason marriage collapsed. Ex- could no longer stand my steadfastness. Could no longer bear living with me as "you and me against the world".

My hi-sch teacher's parting words before grad, "Some of you will have the hard road to follow if you want to remain true to yourselves". And hard and lonely mine has been.

As said, it's a common tale but true. Heard similar sagas from puti having relationship problem with Pinoy wife kasi walang tigil magpadala ng pera ang Pinay. :)

“Adventure is a path. Real adventure – self-determined, self-motivated, often risky – forces you to have firsthand encounters with the world. The world the way it is, not the way you imagine it. Your body will collide with the earth and you will bear witness. In this way you will be compelled to grapple with the limitless kindness and bottomless cruelty of humankind – and perhaps realize that you yourself are capable of both. This will change you. Nothing will ever again be black-and-white.”
 – Mark Jenkins

:) ;)
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.
:) ;)

"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.