j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Re: CHEERS
« Reply #8470 on: October 08, 2011, 06:46:06 PM »
ah mao na gitawag ug pilian lolz
may right naman din sya

Once again, my 2nd time around. And, probably, my last. Soooooo ... why not? ??? Hehehe.
“There is only one success – to be able to spend [the rest of] your life in your own way.”
- Christopher Morley
Looking for a talented one like Shamcey Supsup. Minus all that glitz and glamour. You could say, me is the overpossessive type. All men are. Hehehe. :) ;)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 07:30:57 PM by juan »
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #8471 on: October 08, 2011, 08:11:05 PM »
sana maging Steve Jobs ka rin
Ikao. The big word is innovation.
Goes back to the question, can you galvanize your people back home into one well-discpline unit to confront such a bold venture?
  :) ;)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://felix.boholano.net
« Reply #8472 on: October 08, 2011, 09:01:32 PM »
"Good people are like wind. You cannot see what is inside thier hearts but you can always feel their goodness and sincerity"

http://felix.boholano.net

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8473 on: October 08, 2011, 09:02:32 PM »
Looking for a talented one like Shamcey Supsup. Minus all that glitz and glamour. You could say, me is the overpossessive type. All men are. Hehehe. :) ;)
[/quote]
aw kung makauyab na lagi lolz
"Good people are like wind. You cannot see what is inside thier hearts but you can always feel their goodness and sincerity"

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #8474 on: October 08, 2011, 09:20:45 PM »
aw kung makauyab na lagi lolz
Naai daghang mokapyot. Pero mga gold-digger. :) ;)

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8475 on: October 08, 2011, 09:59:05 PM »
Naai daghang mokapyot. Pero mga gold-digger. :) ;)
sory nalang kay maski silver wala gani ko

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #8476 on: October 10, 2011, 06:41:05 PM »

I know. Just saw tonto riding silver away, lone ranger. :'( :D :) ;)

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #8477 on: October 10, 2011, 07:57:36 PM »
Here we go again, Mr. Rich Saudi!

The question is not whether you have money – yes, you have! You’re earning better than the ave Phil exec. The question simply is, where did your money ultimately go? I know you sent it to your love ones back home. But the keyword is ultimate.
I was once like you are now, mate. And I know how difficult it is to say ‘NO’ to the people you love. You’ll be ostracized, if you're not careful. You’ll be confronted with melodramatic words like “nagmahai jyud ko sa imong pagkatao, felix”.  Hehehe. :) ;)
Melodrama is a drama, such as a play, film, or television program, characterized by exaggerated emotions, stereotypical characters, and interpersonal conflicts.

"You cannot say 'no' to the people you love, not often. That's the secret. And then when you do, it has to sound like a 'yes'. Or you have to make them say 'no.' You have to take time and trouble."
— Mario Puzo (The Godfather)  :) ;)
The big word is tact. But, based on my experience, quite often, it doesn’t work. Hehehe :) ;)

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8478 on: October 10, 2011, 09:29:42 PM »
Here we go again, Mr. Rich Saudi!

The question is not whether you have money – yes, you have! You’re earning better than the ave Phil exec. The question simply is, where did your money ultimately go? I know you sent it to your love ones back home. But the keyword is ultimate.
I was once like you are now, mate. And I know how difficult it is to say ‘NO’ to the people you love. You’ll be ostracized, if you're not careful. You’ll be confronted with melodramatic words like “nagmahai jyud ko sa imong pagkatao, felix”.  Hehehe. :) ;)
Melodrama is a drama, such as a play, film, or television program, characterized by exaggerated emotions, stereotypical characters, and interpersonal conflicts.
The big word is tact. But, based on my experience, quite often, it doesn’t work. Hehehe :) ;)

mao man jud na pirmi Juan...unsaon puro man artista ang atong mga parente lolz

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #8479 on: October 18, 2011, 07:02:07 PM »
cheers, we are approaching the 500k mark and that means, we can now be considered as one of the active biggest forum, an elite club,thanks and congratulations to all.