“Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the

• 6 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
“Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be” :) ;)
- George Sheehan
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." :) ;)
- T. S. Eliot

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

tricia_nikki

• Global Moderator
  • Don't judge a book by its cover.
    • View Profile
Inspiring..
Friendship is the art of reaching out and touching someone else's heart.

j

juan

• View Profile
"The young have aspirations that never come to pass, the old have reminiscences of what never happened."
- H H Munro

:) ;)

pham

• proud to become an OMG model ever!
    • View Profile
Words to ponder..very inspiring indeed

Sent from my S100 using Tapatalk

i'm sexy and i know it!!!

j

juan

• View Profile
Yes, indeed! Very inspiring. :) ;)
Gives me the will to become what I believe I was really meant to be. Have a dilemma, though. Need skipper's widely-viewed site and Brew's awesome collection. But both are too sexually restrictive. :D ;)

j

juan

• View Profile
You get what you get when you go for it.
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2014, 09:50:54 PM »
"You get what you get when you go for it."
(from Barry Manilow's "Ready to Take the Chance")
 :) ;)