A Chef Like Roger Gatal

• 6221 replies
M

MsC

• God is good...All the time! :)
    • View Profile
Re: Cooking Time @ Roger's Kitchen
« Reply #1390 on: March 09, 2009, 10:46:30 AM »
hmm...i think you can cook chicharon there naman eh..just buy pork skins....you fry it and wisik wisik it with water para crispy.

Natawa ako sa wisik wisik. hehehe
Actually, the Mexican supermarkets sell it here...pero tinatamad akong pumunta eh.

hahaha! ako rin natawa sa wisik wisik..  :D
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

w

willyramasola

• View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: March 09, 2009, 10:47:13 AM »
hehehe...thats the first word that came into my mind kasi.

M

MsC

• God is good...All the time! :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: March 09, 2009, 10:47:56 AM »

naks...so you just wisik wisik it...hehe!  ;D
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

« Reply #1393 on: March 09, 2009, 10:49:04 AM »
Tried to bring hinilisan from Pinas before...customs confiscated it. Darn!  ;D

Really? I know my relatives bring adobong kabaw (specialty of Loboc) to the US. What they do tho, they wrap it in a foil & plastic, put in the refrigerator to harden the oil/sauce. Then wrap it with plastic and paper. They must have hidden it really well in their suitcases coz they always managed to bring it in.
"A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker." - Buddha

Kristel

• View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #1394 on: March 09, 2009, 10:51:03 AM »
Really? I know my relatives bring adobong kabaw (specialty of Loboc) to the US. What they do tho, they wrap it in a foil & plastic, put in the refrigerator to harden the oil/sauce. Then wrap it with plastic and paper. They must have hidden it really well in their suitcases coz they always managed to bring it in.

Well, I was stupid enough to actually declare it. hahaha! I learned my lesson...

Kristel

• View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #1395 on: March 09, 2009, 10:51:39 AM »
dont hand carry it..you have to pack it well and insert it deep inside your biggest luggage. thats the only way.

Mukhang may experience ka  yata... ;D

« Reply #1396 on: March 09, 2009, 10:52:07 AM »

It's not the word you used...it's the way you said it. It's soo conyo speak like you know, how the Lasalista & Atenista talk. Like you know, I'll make tusok-tusok na the fishball. You want? It's soo sarap talaga, grabe! hahahaha ;D ;D ;D

« Reply #1397 on: March 09, 2009, 10:53:05 AM »
Well, I was stupid enough to actually declare it. hahaha! I learned my lesson...

Ay...that's rule # 1...DO NOT DECLARE!!! hahaha ;D

Kristel

• View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #1398 on: March 09, 2009, 10:55:08 AM »
It's not the word you used...it's the way you said it. It's soo conyo speak like you know, how the Lasalista & Atenista talk. Like you know, I'll make tusok-tusok na the fishball. You want? It's soo sarap talaga, grabe! hahahaha ;D ;D ;D

LJ is sooo right! Haven't heard a conyo speak in a long while...hahaha!

w

willyramasola

• View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: March 09, 2009, 10:55:23 AM »
Mukhang may experience ka  yata... ;D

yeah, yeah..i was travelling with this politician and we were seated together..he hand carried a megamelt ensaymada with ham toppings. He gave me one piece and he also ate another. But when we arrived, the US customs confiscated the entire box and threw it....nanghinayang kami sa food. He said,"sana inubos nalang natin yun." hehehe...It was supposed to be for his wife who craved for a Megamelt ensaymada.