She is missed!

• 172 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Re: SHe is Missing
« Reply #120 on: February 06, 2012, 05:36:38 PM »
hit several bull's eye, homeboy. ;) :) 8)
Oh, yes, they did help many from rags to riches. :) ;)
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 06, 2012, 05:45:10 PM »
And speaking of corruption,
"All institutions are prone to corruption and to the vices of their members."
- Morris West

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 08, 2012, 06:43:00 PM »
"what happens in vegas..........stays in vegas" type deal.  hahaha!!  I actually spent most of my time in the provinces in the luzon area.  and I'm glad I did.  it was soooooo relaxing, especially overnights on the beach and treks in the surrounding sleepy towns. ;) :) 8)
Solo?
Don’t believe you.
More likely with a lovely someone,
Writing love letters in the sand.
Sharing moments together,
That should last forever.

Gottya, didn’t I? Hehehe. :) ;)
Yeah, mate, that scenery brings back memories of the coastal town of Sta. Cruz, Marinduque. :) ;)
Think SHe's avatar was taken at dawn or dusk. Reminds me of Marinduque. Sta Cruz is a coastal town.
Woke up early morning and walked along the beach. Saw gf looking at the far distance in silent reverie. A very similar scenery.
Approached her. Told me her USA working visa's approved. Promised when she comes back she'll wear my wedding ring.
Not long after in USA, she got married to gc holder. Hehehe.
Jus reminiscing, that's all.
:) ;)
When will they ever learn?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 07:54:21 PM by juan »

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 11, 2012, 02:36:49 PM »
Solo?
Don’t believe you.
More likely with a lovely someone,
Writing love letters in the sand.
Sharing moments together,
That should last forever.

Gottya, didn’t I? Hehehe. :) ;)
Yeah, mate, that scenery brings back memories of the coastal town of Sta. Cruz, Marinduque. :) ;)_________________________________
Where have all the young girls gone,
Soldiers took them everyone.

"what happens in vegas.........", dude. hehehe. ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 12, 2012, 05:49:17 PM »
"what happens in vegas.........", dude. hehehe. ;) :) 8)
But what happened in the Phil is what everyone's interested in. ???  :-X you say it best when you say nothing at all. Hehehe. :) ;)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 05:59:30 PM by juan »

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 12, 2012, 09:44:08 PM »
But what happened in the Phil is what everyone's interested in. ???  :-X you say it best when you say nothing at all. Hehehe. :) ;)

shazzam!!  you finally got it, my friend  :-X :-X.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 13, 2012, 06:36:53 PM »
shazzam!!  you finally got it, my friend  :-X :-X.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)
Silent waters run deep. Hehehe. :) ;)

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 19, 2012, 08:16:13 PM »
Yes, silent waters.
Brings back memories of Matabungkay Beach. Went there one Sunday with an FTC cigarette salesman delivering cigarettes to his suki. Along the way, dropped by Taal Vista Lodge.
Most of the time, Matabungkay Beach is safe to swim. But, occasionally, the water can be dangerous. A treacherous undertow may occur.

angelogats

• OMG Rockz!
    • View Profile
Blackberry-by angelogats
« Reply #128 on: March 01, 2012, 03:09:32 AM »
Wazzapp?

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 16, 2012, 09:37:10 PM »
may bitbit din syang anak
naa na syay anak? huh
Is the dad old fatso? ??? Congratulations! Kids With Older Dads Just Hit the Lifetime Lotto. Hehehe. :) ;)
Posted by Kiri Blakeley on June 12, 2012 at 2:46 PM

When it comes to having babies, men have more than one advantage. Firstly, the women have to pop the suckers out. Secondly, guys seem to be able to embrace fatherhood at whatever time they like. As Meg Ryan famously blubbered in When Harry Met Sally: "Charlie Chaplin had babies when he was 72!" For a woman whose window of fertility is inching shut, it can be frustrating when the fellas just want to take their sweet old time about it. A new study won't help that unfortunately. :) ;)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 09:37:48 PM by juan »