• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
UMMBA Grill - West Los Angeles Models
« on: February 14, 2011, 12:02:56 PM »
10250 Santa Monica Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90067
(310) 552-2014

It's a good addition to the already awesome century city's food court. Picanha plate with plantains and a tomato bomb! A large tomato, cut half of the way, stuffed with cheese and some chili/tomato sauce concoction. It was juicy good. The Picanha plate is a Brazilian specialty - sirloin steak seasoned and sliced a quarter inch so it's all cut for you. I guess that's how the Brazilian's get down. Sorry, I don't visit Brazilian steakhouses but I will now. You can bet on that.

I like the name. UMMBA. It's all caps, must mean something?

The rundown was on the wall as follows:
Organic items - weighted plates

Chilled & hot $8.95
Meats chilled & hot $10.95
Meats & fish chilled & hot $12.95
Fish or meat $14.95

11 to 3pm - $8.95 for sandwiches, soup and salads.

Staff was nice and attentive. Soft spoken guys and good looking women. One was struttin' in her high boots and short skirt with her Burberry glasses.

I have no complaints. I'm compelled to give it 5 stars but I'm unable to since I don't many other Brazilian places to compare it to.

/center]

/center]

/center]

/center]

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: UMMBA Grill - West Los Angeles Models
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2011, 12:03:46 PM »
A favorite place to stop in for a drink and a bite before seeing a movie at the AMC 15.  I enjoy sitting at the bar outdoors and watching whatever game is on TV and having a beer and Picanha Sliders.  Prices are reasonable and the service at the bar has always been very good!