• 2 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Aljur Abrenica as "Machete"
« on: February 14, 2011, 04:15:49 PM »
what makes him hot?

The youngest sexy primetime actor of today, Aljur Abrenica, is in my hub. Wehey! Aljur, the newest Machete, is here with his hot photos and some amazing things about him and what makes him so hot. Also included the ten things you should know about Aljur.

Who wouldn’t know this young heartthrob of the Philippine showbiz, Aljur Abrenica would make anyone, girls and gays, buy their own Machete sculpture after seeing that sexy trailer of the next big show of primetime tv, Machete. You see, Aljur is so young, so fresh and so tall and sexy in his age. He’s gonna be 21 on March 24, 2011. This young actor was from Pampanga, like me, oh well Kapampangans are known not only for their yummiest cuisine but also for their beautiful faces. Did I say yummy? lol Anyway, Aljur started from the reality teen search show, Starstuck. Obviously, we know why Aljur Abrenica brought home the “Ultimate Hunk” title. You’ll definitely be star-struck when you see him in person. What more if he stared at you? What more if he commented here in my Hubpages? Heck I gotta know! Hey, Aljur, you’re wanted in my lovely hub.

Having that angelic face, perfect abs, and height, Aljur Abrenica’s luck seems not yet complete. Wait till you hear him serenade you. The third blink, you’ll know you’re trapped…Aljur is not just a pretty face. This hunk is a very talented actor and creative musician. Check out his romantic album, I’ve mentioned it below along with the ten things you should know about Aljur Abrenica. Having that perfect physique, Aljur is going to receive an award for the Best Asian Model in Seoul, South Korea.

Just like any rising star, Aljur Abrenica has met and surpassed some controversies such as video scandals and other intriguing encounters. Whoever seen the videos would agree it wasn’t him. Why don’t you guys just check out the Sexiest Men in the Philippines. Aljur Abrenica is there of course. Among the ten sexiest men, Aljur is the youngest. Speaking of controversial, google quick search also tops the searches about Aljur and his bulge pictures. lol Anyway, here are Aljur Abrenica's hot photos. Stare all you want.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: Aljur Abrenica as "Machete"
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2011, 04:19:13 PM »
10 things you should know about Aljur Abrenica

Aljur was born on born on March 24, 1990 in Angeles City, Pampanga. He attended Don Bosco Academy, a Catholic school, in his grade and highschool.

Aljur stands 5’9’’

This hunk dreams to be a pilot and wants to pursue Aeronautics someday when time permits him.

He likes apples. He eats like three a day.

He doesn’t smoke.

Aljur Abrenica dated who? As to his relationships, Aljur seems so discreet about his girlfriend and ex-girlfriends. From an article somewhere, this heartthrob said he’s not a kiss-and-tell. But the media people always asks his relationship status. He admitted he had a relationship with Rich Asuncion and he courted his ex-love-team, Kris Bernal.

In an interview from PEP (Philippine Entertainment Portal), Aljur said he wanted to wear bahag, a known Igorot costume closely like a G-string, but the staff hesitated because they know a lot of children will be watching the show.

Aljur can sing. Perhaps he got that talent from his dad who was a band performer before. Aljur Abrenica has released his self-titled album under Sony Music and GMA Records. The album contains songs like: Beauty and Madness, Di Na Ako Aasa Pa, Iisa Sa Magkabilang Mundo, Kailan Kaya, Sayang Sayang (carrier-single).

He received an award from Seoul, South Korea for the Best Asian Model

He’s an endorser of Bench, a very well known clothing company here and in Asia. He’s one of the most expected in the Uncut Denim and Underwear fashion show.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: Aljur Abrenica as "Machete"
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2011, 04:20:20 PM »
Machete is coming back to the screen with Aljur Abrenica looking super hot, nice abs!!! Tentative airing date is January 24th with a launching of his album.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkrBGWYBvVQ&feature=player_embedded#at=25