Marisa Tomei Should Play Lady Gaga Role

• 0 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Marisa Tomei Should Play Lady Gaga Role
« on: February 18, 2011, 02:38:48 PM »
Lady Gaga: Marisa Tomei Should Play Me in a Movie!

Which Hollywood A-lister was born this way to portray Lady Gaga on the big screen?

According to the singer herself, it's a certain Oscar-winning actress who, like her, is an Italian-American New Yorker with sass to spare.

During a Friday radio interview on SiriusXM's The Morning Mash Up, the 24-year-old singer (real name: Stefani Germanotta) was asked who should play her in a movie about her life.

"I've always been a big fan of Rosario Dawson," the star mused at first. "Oh, you know what? I would have Marisa Tomei play me. I am such a Marisa Tomei fan," the "Born This Way" chanteuse said of Tomei, 46, who won an Academy Award for playing a wise-cracking "guidette" in 1992's My Cousin Vinny and has kept busy with high-profile movie roles ever since.

"All my friends call me Marisa when I get angry," Gaga explained. "Because my New York accent just flies out of my body and I start smacking my gum."

As for Gaga one day becoming a movie actress herself, it's definitely a possibility, she said. "I think at some point, yes," she said. "I think I'm sort of destined for that screen at some point."

On Valentine's Day -- the day after she perplexed fans with her egg-y entrance at the Grammys -- Gaga spent the romantic day with some very special friends.

"I was in my bed with tons of shoes," she said. "I was holding all my shoes, my Valentines."