Bobby London Bar

• 3 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Bobby London Bar
« on: March 04, 2011, 04:38:24 AM »
Bobby London is located at 4574 Beverly Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90004 and tel # (323) 466-2430. Jinkyjane, Jennifer and  I stopped by on Tuesday after a late line dancing class to unwind a bit curious of the place. Sat at the bar and ordered some beers and with a fruit platter, which was shockingly cheap. The crowd was decidedly korean (duh) and 30's and up - we were easily the youngest persons in there. No matter though...the girls at the bar were friendly and yes, some of them spoke no english.

As the bottle ran dry and we headed to an after hours place with some new found acquaintances, we actually had a pretty good time at the place, and will be back in the near future. No, you probably won't meet anyone new here, but it's a great place to relax after a long week. Oh yeah, live jazz too. Best place to have a drink, and talk to waitress.

« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 04:50:59 AM by thatsmyboy1992 »

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: Bobby London Bar
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2011, 04:50:13 AM »
i was tempted to give this place a 5 star, i'll give it what i think it deserves.

i liked bobby london and the other 2 friends i went with liked it too.  when i walked in the people were nice, the bartenders were friendly and even though we were simply nursing a beer they (the bar girls) still sat and talked with us. made us feel special :)  nd maybe the next time we visit, even the jazz singer might chill with us in between her breaks.

it is expensive though - like 7 or 8 dollars a beer and shots arer bling bling! however, if you're looking for a chill place, cool bartenders and etcetera, bobby london ain't so bad.

also, it's a korean bar, the girls speak little english. so if you're around the area, just have fun and and i am sure they will communicate with you with a smile.

Babat

• Global Moderator
  • "Feel the LOVE today"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2011, 08:21:42 PM »
this is hot

My Life with Tennis click link 4 details:    http://www.alotbagotchay.blogspot.com

"Some people need "LOVE" spelled out for them."..... including me.. =)

http://www.mikeygatal.com/connect/index.php

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2011, 09:59:48 AM »
a really big glass of wine for Jinkyjane