"A true friend is the one who stays by you when everyone else is gone"

Same with true love. :) ;)
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Re: "A true friend is the one who stays by you when everyone else is gone"
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 05:51:24 PM »
"You and me against the world
Sometimes it feels like you and me against the world
When all the others turn their backs and walk away,
you can count on me to stay." :) ;)
- song line from 'You and Me Against the World'
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 05:51:38 PM by juan »

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
Re: "A true friend is the one who stays by you when everyone else is gone"
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2011, 07:32:34 PM »
Note the irony here.
Brutus was Julius Caesar's closest friend. Turned out to be most treacherous to Caesar. Dealt the fatal stab into Caesar's heart. "Etu Brute. Then, falls Caesar.", were Caesar's last words.
Octavius was Caesar's farthest friend. Didn't like Octavius 'coz Octavius was ambitious like Caesar himself. Octavius turned out to be most loyal. His speech redeemed Caesar's name after it was descredited by Brutus eulogy. :) ;)

Note further that Octavius later succeeded Caesar - Octavius Caesar. Was Octavius act out of loyalty or out of ambition?
“We can never establish with certainty what part of our relations with others is the result of our emotions - love, antipathy, charity, or malice - and what part is predetermined by the constant power play among individuals.”  :) ;)
- Milan Kundera
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 07:41:16 PM by juan »

zulacs

• "hahaha..lay lingaw!"
    • View Profile
Note the irony here.
Brutus was Julius Caesar's closest friend. Turned out to be most treacherous to Caesar. Dealt the fatal stab into Caesar's heart. "Etu Brute. Then, falls Caesar.", were Caesar's last words.
Octavius was Caesar's farthest friend. Didn't like Octavius 'coz Octavius was ambitious like Caesar himself. Octavius turned out to be most loyal. His speech redeemed Caesar's name after it was descredited by Brutus eulogy. :) ;)

Note further that Octavius later succeeded Caesar - Octavius Caesar. Was Octavius act out of loyalty or out of ambition?
“We can never establish with certainty what part of our relations with others is the result of our emotions - love, antipathy, charity, or malice - and what part is predetermined by the constant power play among individuals.”  :) ;)
- Milan Kundera

dis-a naman pud ni nimo gi copy juan?heehehe..
"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know.
And you are the one who'll decide where you'll go. "

rogergatal

• Administrator
  • "proud to be an MG security, and i'm watching you"
    • View Profile
    • www.hotelsinbohol.com
people come & go, but true friends remain..
;)
life is beautiful!

j

juan

• View Profile
dis-a naman pud ni nimo gi copy juan?heehehe..

Hi-sch literature. Shakespeare wrote the novel. Also, a movie with Marlon Brando(?) playing the role of Octavius Caesar. Sch had film copy.

Some of your positives are: (a) you're smart; (b) don't think you're the swinger type.

Haven't seen pix in any site with you sitting on laps of blokes. Why not have 'em here? Subject: Typical Boholana Temptation. Sure to draw lots of male viewers. Good for skipper's business. And for Bohol tourism industry. ;D
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 04:06:32 PM by juan »

j

juan

• View Profile
As mentioned, you're smart. Someone even said, "Magaling ka talaga". But your bigoted thinking clouds your judgment. Reason for your behaviour and action. :(

SHe's not entirely to blame. So, have to go thru all the hassle of spreading messages. :)