Shamcey Supsup - 2011 Bb. Pilipinas Universe

• 55 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Re: Shamcey Supsup - 2011 Bb. Pilipinas Universe
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2011, 10:38:05 PM »
"Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not." :) ;)
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2011, 10:42:29 PM »
To all o/s Pinoys:
"All travel has its advantages. If the passenger visits better countries, he may learn to improve his own. And if fortune carries him to worse, he may learn to enjoy it."
- Samuel Johnson

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2011, 06:34:46 PM »
To all o/s Pinoys:
"All travel has its advantages. If the passenger visits better countries, he may learn to improve his own. And if fortune carries him to worse, he may learn to enjoy it."
- Samuel Johnson

We are everywhere. Our exposures are worldwide. The wealth of experience we've gained is unquantifiable.
Sending money is not good enough. We've been doing that for many2X yrs. Yet, it's still a 3rd world country. Singapore was no diff from Phil when I left 30+ yrs ago. Look at Singapore now.
The onus is on us, o/s Pinoys, to educate the people back home. Needless to go home to do this. Teaching can be done via Internet.

:) ;)
« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 06:39:44 PM by juan »

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://felix.boholano.net
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2011, 09:00:25 PM »
dili nako magpadala lolz
"Good people are like wind. You cannot see what is inside thier hearts but you can always feel their goodness and sincerity"

http://felix.boholano.net

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2011, 02:15:04 AM »
Have you ever seen the pageants in the olden days...... 5 contestants will be given the same questions and rate who has the best answere. One will be ask and the 4 others will be in a tight sound proof glass container and one by one they come out to answere the same questions.

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://felix.boholano.net
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2011, 02:36:18 AM »
Have you ever seen the pageants in the olden days...... 5 contestants will be given the same questions and rate who has the best answere. One will be ask and the 4 others will be in a tight sound proof glass container and one by one they come out to answere the same questions.
thats was much better
"Good people are like wind. You cannot see what is inside thier hearts but you can always feel their goodness and sincerity"

http://felix.boholano.net

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2011, 06:58:41 PM »
Yep. In fact the MU pageant held in the Phil before I left had one question, “How many islands does the Phil have”? The Pinay even wittingly added, “During high tides or low tides”?
I’d say, the questions now have matured. More attuned to current world condition.
Supsup’s answer would be excellent for the Binibining Pilipinas title. As said, the Catholic church still wields a very strong persuasive power over the Pinoys. Would garner a lot more points than a “I will stick to my religion. But I won’t impose it on him” answer. (One more convert = one more contributor to the church coffers. Hehehe) Not surprising endeared her all the more to Pinoys. Note that some other Fil celebrities have diff opinion.
But it’s a different ball game when it comes to the MU title. One, with a bias attitude, be given the MU title?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 07:25:55 PM by juan »

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2011, 10:38:00 AM »
That was a really good answer. you dig it.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 10:41:02 AM by thatsmyboy1992 »

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2011, 10:23:05 PM »
To each his/her own opinion. But the judges, not us, are the judges. Chosen by the pageant organizers. Given guidelines.
The pageant organizers paramount consideration is on worldwide opinion in general. Gotta be. Otherwise, they'll run out of business.

Wanna change worldwide opinion? Best of luck. Hehehe.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 10:28:34 PM by juan »

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2011, 10:36:15 PM »
That was a really good answer. you dig it.
Good/bad is not the issue here. It’s good/better/best. The best girl wins. Once again, based on judges' decision. :) ;)