SHOULD WE BAN NASTY MEMBERS?

• 421 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Re: SHOULD WE BAN NASTY MEMBERS?
« Reply #420 on: January 03, 2013, 07:14:45 PM »
As mentioned na shocked jyud ko sa akong experience dinhi. Kaingon nako Boholanas are more conservative. :-\

Understandable with SHe 'coz a poor girl. So vulnerable to being exploited. Di makabalibad. Forced to be indiscreet with her behaviour and action. Maybe that FI merely bought her a coke sa Tarts Carenderia ayos na ang buto2X. But how much did "young" Art pay FI? ??? Never mind answering. Hehe  :) ;)
Would have been me. But doc had better plans. Marry me to her losyang friend - your ex-gf. Dumped you 'coz your Uncle Sam's pataygutom.  ;D For similar reason, didn't want "young" Art. Hehe. ;) Surely, they must've met there. Most likely in gatherings organized by you. And introduced by you. :D ;)

Yes indeed! Australia's the best place to live. :D ;)

Different with doc. Her behaviour and action were unbelievable. Have doc relatives in Philippines who are mayabang. Called them arrogant a$$holes. But they were discreet with theirs. Doc shows hers in an open forum. Bsag unsa lai gipangyao2X. No qualms about lying. Shocking! :o
Really fun if she'd take legal action against me. Don't think she'd do it, though. She knows me can be really2X nasty. Wa na nya syay naong ipakita bsag asa.  ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 10:41:53 PM by juan »
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: SHOULD WE BAN NASTY MEMBERS?
« Reply #421 on: January 04, 2013, 05:47:43 AM »
labina sa California particularly sa LA oi kay basa na kaayo iyahang dungog, ooppps!